-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:I'd like to reserve a single room with a bath, please.
我想预定一间有浴室的单人房间。
A: Grand China Hotel, Reservations. What can I do for you?
金来大酒店。这是预定处。需要什么帮助?
B: I'd like to reserve a single room with a bath, please. Do you have one available?
我想预定一间有浴室的单人房间。还有这样的房间吗?
A: Hold on, please. Let me check for you.
请别挂断,我给您查一下。
B: OK, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
第二句:I would prefer a room with a front view.
我想要一个阳面的房间。
A: My name is Xia Yu. I want to have a reservation.
我叫夏雨,我想预定房间。
B: Do you want a single room or a double room?
您想要单人间还是双人间。
A: Single. And I would prefer a room with a front view.
单人间,我想要一个阳面的房间。
B: All right. Will you fill this form out, please?
好的,请您填下这张表好吗?
A: OK.
好的。
预定房间说明自己的要求时的相关表达法还有:
I'd like a room with a view.
我想要一间视野较好的房间。
A single room with a bath, please.
带浴室的单人间。