-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Scrooge. Yes; love is better than sixpences.
斯克鲁奇:是的,爱胜过六便士。
A kind heart is better than sixpences.
心地善良胜过六便士。
It is better than all the riches in the world.
它比世上所有的财富都好。
Tell me! Will Tiny Tim live?
告诉我!小提姆会活下来吗?
Fairy. Tell me! Will you take my Christmas gift?
圣诞仙女:告诉我!你愿意接受我的圣诞礼物吗?
Will you change your hard heart for a kind one?
你愿意把你的铁石心肠换做善良之心吗?
Scrooge. (Eagerly.) I will try! I will try!
斯克鲁奇:(急切地。)我愿意尝试!我愿意尝试!
Fairy. Then Tiny Tim will live, because you will help him.
圣诞仙女:这样的话,小提姆就会活下来,因为你会帮助他。
Scrooge. (Quickly and eagerly.) I will raise Bob Cratchit's wages!
斯克鲁奇:(迅速而急切地!)我要给鲍勃·克拉特基特涨工资!
I'll pay him every sixpence he earns.
我要把他挣的每个六便士银币都给他。
I'll send him the biggest turkey in London for his Christmas dinner.
我要把伦敦最大的火鸡送给他做圣诞晚餐。