-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_7
酣睡得像个婴儿
Like a baby.
才怪呢 呼噜打得震天响
That's not true. He's a snorer.
喂 家丑不可外扬
Hey, ssh.
你男朋友也打呼么?
Is yours a snorer?
有卖薯片吗?
Got any crisps?
嗯 不 好吗? 保重啊 拜
Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.
不介意我坐这桌吧?
Mind if I join you?
都是骗人的吧 你根本没见过那只猎犬
It's not true, is it, you haven't actually seen this hound thing?
你是记者么?
Are you from the papers?
不 只是好奇而已
No, nothing like that, just curious.
你到底见过吗? 也许
Have you seen it? Maybe.
有证据吗?
Got any proof?
有也没必要告诉你呀
Why would I tell you if I did?
回见 我给亨利打过电话了
Excuse me. I called Henry.
赌打不成了 约翰 对不起
Bet's off. John, sorry.
什么? 你们打赌了?
What? Bet?
我的计划需要黑暗 还有半小时才黑
My plan needs darkness. We've got another half an hour of light.
等等 什么打赌?
Wait, wait, what bet?
哦 我跟约翰赌了50镑
Oh, I bet John here fifty quid
赌你拿不出见过猎犬的证据
that you couldn't prove you'd seen the hound.
是啊 酒吧里的人说你能
Yeah, the guys in the pub said you could.
那你要输钱了 哥们
Well, you're going to lose your money, mate.
是么?
Yeah?
是啊 我真见过
Yeah. I seen it.
就一个月前 在谷里
Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow.
雾很大 所以看不太清
It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.
懂了 也没目击证人吧
I see. No witnesses, I suppose.
不 但也… 还是没证据
No, but... Never are.
不 等着 看吧
No, wait. There.
就这个? 这不能算证据吧
Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?
对不起 约翰 我赢了
Sorry, John, I win.
等等 还有别的呢
Wait, wait, that's not all.
他们都不喜欢去那个地方
People don't like going up there, you know.
去谷里
To the Hollow.
说是给人感觉阴森森的
Gives them a bad sort of feeling.
闹鬼的感觉? 你以为这就能说服我?
Is that hauted?That's supposed to convince me?
别犯傻了 才不是呢
Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.
我猜那里真有东西出没
But I reckon there is something out there.
有东西从巴斯克维尔逃出来了
Something from Baskerville, escaped.
克隆兽 超狗? 有可能啊
A clone? A super-dog? Maybe.
鬼知道他们这些年朝我们喷了什么
God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years,
朝水里下了什么
or putting in the water.
我死都不会相信他们的
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.
你就这么点本事?
Is that the best you've got?
我有个朋友在国防部工作过
I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.
有个周末我们说好去钓鱼 但他一直没来
One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up.
好吧 很晚才露面
Well, not till late.
出现的时候 脸色白得像纸
When he did, he was white as a sheet.
我现在都能看到他的脸
I can see him now.
"我今天看到点事 弗莱切" 他说
"I've seen things today, Fletcher," he said,
"这辈子再也不想见到了"
"that I never want to see again.
"可怕的事"
"Terrible things."
他之前被派到一个秘密军事基地
He'd been sent to some secret army place.
大概是波登当
Porton Down, maybe.
或巴斯克维尔 或别的什么地方
Maybe Baskerville, or somewhere else.
在那些真正机密的实验室里
In the labs there, the really secret labs,
他说他看到过可怕的事情
he said he'd seen terrible things.
老鼠像狗一样大 他说
Rats as big as dogs, he said.
狗呢 狗都跟马一样高
And dogs, dogs the size of horses.
我们说好赌五十镑的
Um, we did say fifty.