英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

神探夏洛克第二季第二集_21

时间:2014-12-01 05:44来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_21

  喂?
  Hello?
  你是谁?           你们必须找到亨利
  Who's this?        You've got to find Henry.
  是露易丝·摩梯末
  It's Louise Mortimer.
  露易丝 什么事?
  Louise, what's wrong?
  亨利记起了什么 然后...
  Henry was, was remembering. Then...
  他开始...
  He tried...
  他带着枪 他拿枪出去要...
  He's got a gun, he went for the gun and tried to...
  什么?
  What?
  他出去了 可你们必须制止他
  He's gone. But you've got to stop him,
  我不知道他想做什么
  I don't know what he might do.
  你在哪儿?
  Where, where are you?
  他的家 我还好 还好
  His house. I'm OK. I'm OK.
  在那里呆着 我们派人过去 好吗?
  Right, stay there.We'll get someone to you, OK?
  亨利?         他攻击了她
  Henry?        He's attacked her.
  跑了?         嗯
  Gone?         Hm.
  他只会去一个地方 事情的原点
  There's only one place he'll go, back to where it started.
  雷斯垂德? 马上去德沃谷 带上把枪
  Lestrade? Get to the Hollow. Dewer's Hollow, now! And bring a gun.
  对不起
  I'm sorry.
  对不起 爸爸
  I'm so sorry, Dad.
  不 亨利!          不 退后
  No, Henry,         no, no! Get back!
  离我远点          没事的 亨利 放松
  Get away from me!   Easy, Henry, easy. Just relax.
  我知道我是什么 我知道我想做什么
  I know what I am,I know what I tried to do.
  快把枪放下 没事的
  Just put the gun down, it's OK.
  不 我知道我是什么
  No, no! I know what I am!
  我相信你知道 亨利
  Yes, I'm sure you do, Henry.
  有人全部解释给你听了 不是吗?
  It's all been explained to you, hasn't it?
  小心地解释了                什么?
  Explained very carefully.        What?
  有人要堵住你的嘴
  Someone needed to keep you quiet,
  把你留在童年
  needed to keep you as a child,
  重复你们俩的噩梦
  to reassert the dream you both clung on to,
  因为你已经开始记起了
  because you had started to remember.
  回忆 亨利
  Remember now, Henry,
  你得想起你小时候在这里发生了什么
  you've got to remember what happened here when you were a little boy.
  我以为它杀了我爸爸
  I thought it had got my dad.
  那猎犬 我以为...上帝啊
  The hound. I thought... Oh, Jesus!
  我不知道 我再也不知道了
  I don't...I don't know any more!I don't!
  不 亨利
  No, Henry!
  看在上帝份上 你想想 自由和印这两个词
  Henry, for God's sake! Henry, remember. "Liberty In." Two words.
  二十年前受惊小男孩看到的词
  Two words a frightened little boy saw here twenty years ago.
  你得把片段凑在一起
  You'd started to piece things together.
  想起那晚在这里发生了什么
  Remember what happened here that night.
  不是动物 对吧 亨利?
  It wasn't an animal, was it, Henry?
  不是怪兽?
  Not a monster.
  是一个男人
  A man.
  你无力承受 你只是个小孩
  You couldn't cope.You were just a child.
  所以你把记忆改成了完全不同的样子
  So you rationalised it into something very different.
  可你开始想起真相了 得制止你
  Then you started to remember, so you had to be stopped.
  把你逼疯
  Driven out of your mind
  就没人会相信你的话了
  so that no-one would believe a word that you said.
  夏洛克
  Sherlock!
  没事的
  It's OK.
  没事 伙计
  It's OK, mate.
  但我们见到了 昨晚见到了猎犬...
  But we saw it, the hound,last night. We did, we s...
  没有 但有条狗 亨利
  No, but there was a dog, Henry,
  留下足迹 惊吓目击者
  leaving footprints,scaring witnesses,
  但是和普通狗没两样
  but nothing more than an ordinary dog.
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴