-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
地点:海滩上
人物:乔伊,钱德勒,莫妮卡
事件:乔伊为自己挖了个洞,莫妮卡和钱德勒正在嘲笑他时,莫妮卡被水母蜇了一下。
Joey: Hey, you guys. Take a look at this! Check this baby out! Dug me a hole!
乔伊:嗨,伙计们,快来看!看我挖了什么?!我给自己挖了个洞!
Chandler: Excellent hole, Joe.
钱德勒:好棒的洞啊,乔!
Joey: Oh, no! No! My hole!
乔伊:噢,天啊!不要啊!我的洞!
Monica: Oh, my foot! No!
莫妮卡:啊,我的脚!老天!
Joey: What? What is it?
乔伊:怎么了?怎么回事儿?
Monica: Jellyfish sting! Oh! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
莫妮卡:水母咬到我了!哦!好疼好疼好疼!
Chandler: Can we help you to take you back you to the house?
钱德勒:我们赶快带你回住处吧?
Monica: It's two miles!
莫妮卡:那要有两公里远呢!
Joey: Yeah, and I'm tired from digging the hole.
乔伊:就是,而且我挖洞挖得好累哦。
Monica: Oh, oh. Damn the jellyfish! Damn all the jellyfish!
莫妮卡:喔,喔!该死的水母!所有的水母都该死!
Chandler: You got to do something.
钱德勒:必须得赶紧处理一下。
Joey: Well. There's only one thing you can do.
乔伊:噢,你只有一个办法可以用。
Monica: What? What is it?
莫妮卡:什么?是什么办法?
Joey: You got to pee on it.
乔伊:你必须要在被蜇的地方撒尿。
Monica: What? Gross!
莫妮卡:什么?好恶心!
Joey: Don't blame me. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
乔伊:别怪我。我是在“探索频道”上看到的!
Chandler: You know what? He's right. There's something like ammonia in that...that kills the pain.
钱德勒:你知道吗,乔伊说的是真的!尿里面好像是有氨什么的……能够止痛。
Monica: Well, forget it. It doesn't hurt that bad!
莫妮卡:哦,算了吧!其实我也没有那么痛!