-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
2.餐厅预约
享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在
出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满
的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并
且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。