-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1.Guru An overly flattering title added to words like "social media".
背后的意思:吹牛,随便什么人都能贯上"guru"两字。
Guru 专家、大牛。
造句:
This is Mr. Kai-Fu Lee, Weibo guru.
这位是微博专家李开复先生。
2.Synergy A fancy way to say "works well together".
背后的意思:“一起工作配合挺好”的优雅说法。
Synergy 配合、合作。
造句:
There's a lot of synergy between the two companies.
两家公司合作很多。
3.Loop in More email in your inbox.
背后的意思:亲,今后你会收到更多邮件哦。
Loop in 让某人知道、参与进来。
造句:
I noticed you weren't on the email so I'll loop you in.
我注意到你没在这封email里,我会把你加进来。
4.Ping me Let me continue to bother you in a different electronic medium.
背后的意思:你跑不掉,我会以另一种方式来继续骚扰你的。
Ping me (在msn、qq、skype上)提醒我。
造句:
Feel free to ping me if I haven't gotten back to you by Friday morning!
如果我周五早上还没给你回复记得提醒我!
5.Sync up Let's rehash whatever just happened because I wasn't paying attention.
背后的意思:咱们来重复一下刚刚的讨论,因为……我刚刚没在听。
Sync up 同步。
造句:Let's sync our efforts.
咱们一起努力吧。