-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Well, I'm not leaving.
我不走!
Grandpa, let go of the boat. The flood's over.
爷爷 放开船 洪水退了
This is my boat now. Come on, let's go. Come on, come on.
它现在是我的船了 快点!走啦 走啦!
Stu. We made it. We're gonna live.
史都 我们活下来了
Well, I am anyway.
至少…我还活着
I'm thinking about starting a swim school.
我想开一家游泳训练班
Sid's Squids.
叫"喜德乌贼补习班"
All hail Fire King.
火焰王万岁!
Hi.
喔 嗨 嗨、嗨、嗨!
Fire King avert flood. Join us, O great and noble flaming one.
火焰王勇退洪水 加入我们 伟大高贵的猛男
No, not so fast there, OK. You make a quality offer.
别急、别急 你开的条件不错
But Fire King has a prior commitment. His herd needs him.
但火焰王有别的承诺 这里的同伙需要他
He is the gooey, sticky stuff that holds us together.
他是死缠烂打的橡皮糖 把我们都黏在一起
He made this herd, and we'd be nothing without him.
他是这伙人的灵魂 没有他我们活不下去
You mean it? Sid. Sid.
真的?
That doesn't mean "want to touch".
但不表示我想碰你
Don't ask.
不要问原因