如何转接客户来电(2)(在线收听

    A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?
    下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
    B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?
    可以和Bush先生说话吗?
    A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?
    我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
    B: John Smith.
    A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
    请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
    B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.
    好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
    A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
    我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
    B: Yes, that would be easiest.
    是的,那样最好了。
    A: Could I have your name again, please?
    请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
    B: Yes. It’s John Smith.
    好的,我叫John Smith。
    A: And the number?
    电话号码呢?
    B: 021-64358796A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
    好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
    B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.
    谢谢你的帮助,再见。
    A: You are welcome. Good-bye.
    别客气,再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/101198.html