商务英语:货物损毁(在线收听

 

有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的英语也可以搞定哦!

  A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer

  A: Yes, may I help you?

  有什么事吗?

  B: We got a damaged shipment from you.

  你们送来的货有损坏。

  A: Was the damage extensive?

  坏得很多、很严重吗?

  B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.

  我看大概有一半的货不能用了。

  A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.

  我们会马上派个人去查看。

  B: Good, we'll be expecting him.

  好,我们等着他。

  …

  A: How bad was the damage?

  损坏情况如何?

  C: One packing case was crushed.

  有一个箱子全压坏了。

  A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?

  箱里的东西都毁了吗?

  C: I don't think any of it can be used.

  我看都不能用了。

  …

  B: Just whose fault is this damage?

  这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?

  A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.

  货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。

  B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.

  送到这儿时可不是那样!

  A: We'll make it right with you, of course.

  当然,我们会帮你调查清楚的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/107165.html