UNIT 8 Li Ming Goes Home Lesson 63(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 8 Li Ming Goes Home Lesson 63]
[0:00.676]UNIT 8
[0:02.970]Li Ming Goes Home
[0:05.425]Lesson 63: Lesson 63
[0:07.969]Good-bye, Li Ming!
[0:10.662]THINK ABOUT IT!
[0:12.056]·Has a friend ever visited you?
[0:14.851]Were you sad when he/she left?
[0:18.156]·How do Danny and Jenny feel about Li Ming?
[0:22.443]"Here we are at the airport. I'm sad!" says Li Ming. “现在我们在机场,我很伤心!”李明说。
[0:27.057]"I'm sad, too, Li Ming. “我也很伤心,李明。
[0:29.322]How long is the trip?" asks Danny. 旅程要多长时间?”丹尼问。
[0:32.359]"It's eleven hours to Beijing," says Li Ming. “要十一个小时到北京,”李明说。
[0:36.587]"That's a long trip!" says Danny. “那是一段时间很长的旅途哦!”丹尼说。
[0:39.676]"The plane for Beijing will leave in fifteen minutes," a voice says. “飞往北京的飞机将在十五分钟后起飞”,一个声音说道。
[0:45.593]"Who said that?" cries Danny. “谁说的?”丹尼叫道。
[0:49.180]Jenny laughs, "That was an airport worker. 珍妮笑了:“是机场工作人员。
[0:52.936]Don't be scared!" 不要害怕!”
[0:54.834]"It's time for me to go," Li Ming says to Jenny and Danny. “我该走了”,李明对珍妮和丹尼说。
[0:59.985]"But first, I have something for you." “但是,我有些东西要送给你们。”
[1:03.866]"You do?" says Danny. “你?”丹尼说道。
[1:06.615]"I love surprises. “我喜欢惊喜。
[1:08.461]What is it?" 是什么?”
[1:09.639]"Open it!" says Li Ming. “打开。”李明说。
[1:12.179]He gives Danny a gift. 他给了丹尼一份礼物。
[1:15.013]"Oh. It's a kite," says Danny, a little unhappily. “哦,是一只风筝,”丹尼说道,有一点不开心。
[1:20.078]"Yes! It's a good Chinese kite, Danny. “是的,是一只很好的中国造的风筝,丹尼。
[1:23.835]You can fly it! 你可以让它飞起来的!
[1:25.203]I know you can!" says Li Ming. 我知道你能!”李明说。
[1:27.880]"Thanks, Li Ming!" says Danny. “谢谢,李明!”丹尼说。
[1:30.485]"You're a good friend!" “你真是一个好朋友。”
[1:33.149]"This is for you, Jenny," says Li Ming. “这是给你的,珍妮,”李明说道。
[1:36.670]Jenny opens her gift. 珍妮打开她的礼物。
[1:39.118]"Oh! It's a little, red dragon!" she says. “哦,是一条红色的小龙。”她说。
[1:43.758]"Yes. I want you to remember China," says Li Ming. “是的,我想让你记住中国,”李明说。
[1:48.471]"Thanks, Li Ming! “谢谢你,李明!
[1:49.825]I won't forget!" says Jenny. 我不会忘记的!”珍妮说。
[1:52.430]"And I'll never forget you, Danny and Jenny. “我也永远不会忘记你们的,丹尼,珍妮。
[1:55.598]I'll never forget Canada!" 我永远不会忘记加拿大。”
[1:59.335]Let's sing a song!
[2:07.327]It's time to say good-bye. 是告别的时候了。
[2:12.019]Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye. 再见,再见,再见。
[2:16.830]Don't forget to phone me, my friends. 别忘记打电话给我,我的朋友们。
[2:29.370]It's time to say good-bye. 是告别的时候了。
[2:34.004]Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye. 再见,再见,再见。
[2:38.887]Don't forget to phone me, my friends. 别忘记打电话给我,我的朋友们。
[2:51.440]It's time to say good-bye. 是告别的时候了。
[2:56.336]Good-bye. Good-bye. Good-bye. 再见,再见,再见。
[3:00.947]Don't forget to phone me, my friends. 别忘记打电话给我,我的朋友们。
[3:00.891]  
[3:00.891]  
[3:00.891]  
[3:00.891]  

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqnjx/135938.html