[ti:UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 15 Cloning Questions]
[0:01.154]UNIT 2 第二单元
[0:02.876]DNA
[0:05.935]Lesson 15: 第15课:
[0:07.825]Cloning Questions 克隆问题
[0:11.631]To: 至:
[0:12.419][email protected]
[0:15.357]From: 来自:
[0:16.233][email protected] Li-Ming@net. cn
[0:19.658]Subject: 主题:
[0:20.826]More DNA! 更多DNA的信息!
[0:22.817]Date: 日期:
[0:23.755]29/03 8:38 PM 3月29日 晚上8:38
[0:28.361]This week in school, we studied DNA. 这周在学校,我们学习了DNA。
[0:29.430]How are you? 你好吗?
[0:30.712]Everyone here is fine. 这里每个人都很好。
[0:32.711]Wang Mei says hello to you. 王梅在问候你。
[0:35.262]This week in school, we studied DNA. 这周在学校,我们学习了DNA。
[0:38.518]It was quite interesting! 它非常有趣!
[0:40.906]Scientists are doing so many new things with DNA. 科学家们正在用DNA做很多新的事物。
[0:44.765]I think it will change the world. 我认为它会改变世界。
[0:47.015]I don't think the world will ever be the same again. 我认为世界将大不一样。
[0:51.151]I didn't know very much about cloning. 我对克隆了解不多。
[0:53.665]"Should scientists try to clone people?" “科学家们应该试图克隆人类吗?”
[0:56.782]but I knew neither how nor why. 但是我不知道是怎样克隆的,也不知道为什么要克隆。
[0:59.674]Our class discussed the future of cloning. 我们班的同学讨论了克隆的未来。
[1:02.313]Our teacher asked us, 我们的老师问我们:
[1:03.960]"Should scientists try to clone people?" “科学家们应该试图克隆人类吗?”
[1:06.826]Some of my classmates thought it was a good idea, 我的一些同学认为这是个好主意,
[1:09.906]but I don't think so. 但是我不这样认为。
[1:12.042]Has your class studied cloning? 你们班学习过克隆吗?
[1:14.142]I know you're studying DNA. 我知道你在学习DNA。
[1:16.429]Brian told me. 是布莱恩告诉我的。
[1:18.139]To: 至:
[1:20.175]Each of us is special. 我们每个人都是特别的。
[1:22.023]How would you feel if a scientist designed someone identical to you? 如果一个科学家设计出和你一模一样的人,你会有什么感觉?
[1:27.629]Wouldn't you love to see a live mammoth? 你难道不想看看一个活着的猛犸吗?
[1:31.734]To: 至:
[1:32.299][email protected]
[1:35.548]From: 来自:
[1:35.887][email protected]
[1:39.486]Subject: 主题:
[1:40.753]Re: More DNA! 回复:更多DNA的信息!
[1:43.700]First, we saw a movie about Dolly the sheep. 首先,我们看了一部关于克隆羊多利的电影。
[1:44.744]29/03 5:19 PM 3月29日 下午5:19
[1:49.527]Dear Li Ming, 亲爱的李明:
[1:51.261]I'm very well! 我非常好!
[1:52.933]Thanks for asking! 谢谢问候!
[1:54.794]Brian says he thanks you for the news about school. 布莱恩说他感谢你告诉他有关学校的情况。
[1:59.193]Yes, we did study cloning! 是的,我们学了克隆!
[2:02.160]We did an interesting project. 我们做了一个有趣的课题。
[2:04.799]First, we saw a movie about Dolly the sheep. 首先,我们看了一部关于克隆羊多利的电影。
[2:08.797]Then our teacher asked us what animal we would clone if we were scientists. 然后我们老师问我们如果我们是科学家我们会克隆什么。
[2:14.617]Talk about what, where, when, why and how cloning is taking place. 谈谈克隆发生了什么?在哪里发生?什么时候发生的?为什么发生?是怎么发生的?
[2:16.540]But here's a problem: 但是有一个问题:
[2:18.388]we don't know how to clone dead animals. 我们不知道如何克隆死去的动物。
[2:21.543]Maybe I will become a scientist and discover the answer. 或许我将来会成为一名科学家找到答案。
[2:25.854]Your friend, Jenny 你的朋友,珍妮
[2:28.104]LET'S DO IT! 做一做
[2:29.575]Use the Internet to find the latest news about cloning. 在网上找出关于克隆最新的消息。
[2:34.666]Make a report about your research. 为你的调查写一篇报道。
[2:37.670]Talk about what, where, when, why and how cloning is taking place. 谈谈克隆发生了什么?在哪里发生?什么时候发生的?为什么发生?是怎么发生的?
[2:37.670]
[2:37.670]
[2:37.670] |