[ti:UNIT 4 Work for Peace Lesson 29 Jenny's Good Advice]
[0:00.452]UNIT 4 第四单元
[0:02.206]Work for Peace 为和平而努力
[0:04.787]Lesson 29: 第29课:
[0:06.578]Jenny's Good Advice 珍妮的好建议
[0:09.760]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:11.412]· Why do you sometimes fight with others? · 为什么你有时和别人吵架?
[0:14.657]How do you feel after the fight? 事后你感觉怎么样?
[0:17.371]· How can Brian and Danny get along better with each other? · 布莱恩和丹尼是怎么和好的?
[0:22.626]The next evening, Danny and Brian are at Jenny's house. 第二天晚上,丹尼和布莱恩都在珍妮家。
[0:26.895]"I'm glad you agreed to come," says Jenny. “我很高兴你们都同意来,”珍妮说,
[0:30.207]"Would either of you like some cookies?" “你们想来些饼干吗?”
[0:33.245]"Yes, please!" says Brian. "You make great cookies, Jenny." “是的,劳驾了!”布莱恩说,“珍妮,你做的饼干很不错。”
[0:37.402]"I agree with you," says Danny. “我同意你所说的。”丹尼说。
[0:40.280]This meeting is going very well. 会面进行得很顺利。
[0:43.226]You two have already agreed about something! 你们两个在某事上已经有共同的看法了!
[0:47.086]"Now, let's have a talk. “现在,让我们一起谈谈。
[0:49.553]Who wants to go first?" asks Jenny. 谁想先说?”珍妮问,
[0:52.316]"Brian?" “布莱恩?”
[0:53.478]"All right," says Brian. “好的。”布莱恩说,
[0:55.247]"I think that Danny should pay me ten dollars. “我认为丹尼应该给我十美元。
[0:58.230]He shouldn't have spent the money, because it wasn't his. 他不应该花那钱,因为那不是他的钱。
[1:02.000]He should have tried to find out whose it was." 他本应该试着找到失主。”
[1:05.667]"What do you have to say about that, Danny?" Jenny asks. “丹尼,关于这个你想说些什么?”珍妮问。
[1:10.432]"I really can't agree with Brian," says Danny. “我实在不能同意布莱恩所说的。”丹尼说,
[1:13.777]"We don't know that the money I found was his. It might be anybody's." “我们不确定我发现的钱是否是他的。它可能是别人的。”
[1:20.148]"It probably was mine," says Brian. “它可能是我的,”布莱恩说,
[1:22.954]"I lost it near the school, and that's where you found it. “我是在学校附近丢的,而你是在那里发现的。
[1:27.215]Well, Jenny, what's your opinion? 嗯,珍妮,你的意见呢?
[1:29.552]Should Danny give me my money back, or not?" 丹尼应不应该把钱还给我呢?”
[1:32.677]"If the money really belongs to you," says Jenny, “如果那钱真是你的,”珍妮说,
[1:36.266]"I think Danny should return it to you. “我认为丹尼应该把它还给你。
[1:39.468]You should both go home to think. 你们两个应该回家好好想一想。
[1:41.896]Think about your fight." 想一想你们的争吵。”
[1:44.039]Do you really want to stop being friends because of ten dollars? 你们真想因为十美元而不做朋友了吗?
[1:48.546]Tomorrow, when we see each other at school, I want you to have the answer to that question. 明天,当我们在学校看到彼此时,我想得到你们关于这个问题的答案。
[1:56.495]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[1:58.483]Two of your friends are fighting. 你的两个朋友在吵架。
[2:01.616]You hear many words like "You should ...", "You shouldn't ...", "Why don't you ...?" 你听到许多像“你应该……”,“你不应该……”,“你为什么不……?”这样的话。
[2:08.680]You try to stop them from fighting. 你试图让他们停止争吵。
[2:11.703]In a group of three, create a short play. 三人一组,编出一幕短剧。
[2:15.477]Perform your play for the class. 在班里表演短剧。
[2:15.477]
[2:15.477]
[2:15.477] |