发泄不满的N种英语表达(在线收听) |
1. Sooner or later, you’ll get your conscience smitten. 总有一天,你会受到良心的谴责的。
2. She must be having a few buttons missing. That’s why it’s useless to argue with her.
她肯定是脑子缺根弦。你跟她理论也没用。
3. She should have it coming on her, for she’s been too conceited.
她活该。谁让她总是那么趾高气昂的。
4. She’s an apple-polisher.
她真是个马屁精。
5. I regard him as a stick-in-the-mud. He can’t accept anything new.
我看他就是个老古董。他根本没法接受新鲜事物。
6. I’ve never met such an ignoramus.
我从没见过这么无知的人。
7. He’s a lummox.
他是个傻大个。
8. He is a plain black-brain. We have to work another two days thanks to him.
他真是个笨蛋。因为他我们又要多干两天了。
9. She is tasting her own medicine.
她是自食其果。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/151538.html |