常用贸易“询盘”英语(二)(在线收听) |
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We’’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We’’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/154810.html |