写在贺卡上的表示慰问的英语表达(在线收听) |
We have just heard with profound sorrow the sad news. 惊闻噩耗,我们无比悲伤。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort. 你的慰问给出我带来了莫大的安慰。
Your sympathy and kindness will always be remembered. 你的慰问和关心,我将永铭在心。
With many, many thanks for all your heartfelt sympathy. 对你发自内心的同情,致以万分感谢。
I want you to know how much I sympathize with you and your family. 谨向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问。
How deeply we feel for you in your sorrow. 在你非伤的时刻,我们对你深表同情。
With thanks from the family to tell you that your kind expression of sympathy is deeply appreciated. 我们全家对你的诚挚慰问深表谢意。
I can't tell you how sorry I am. 我无法表达我难过的心情。
There are no words that can be a comfort to you now. 现在没有什么语言能给你带来安慰。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/158023.html |