实用英语九句之“搭讪”(在线收听

   似曾相识:拉近和对方的距离。

  You look like someone I know.
  你跟我一个朋友长得好象。
  Haven't we met before?
  我们之前见过吧?
  借题发挥:只要有心,总是有借口。
  That's a great haircut.
  你的发型很棒。
  (To the bartender) I'll have what the handsome gentlman (beautiful lady) is having.
  (对酒保说)我要跟这位帅哥(美女)点一样的东西。
  略施小惠 :说这话可是有目的。
  Can I buy you a drink?
  我可以请你喝一杯吗?
  You have a great smile.
  你的笑容很美。
  趁虚而入:此句可以列入防狼手册,单身MM注意了。
  Are you here alone?
  你一个人在这儿吗?
  What's a handsome guy (pretty girl) like you doing here alone?
  像你这样的帅哥(美女)怎么会落单?
  单刀直入:太直接了吧?
  What do you say we go somewhere quiet...
  我们另外找个安静的地方如何……
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/158422.html