公司里的着装问题(在线收听

   两位公司同事Kara和Betty在讨论公司的着装改动问题。

  Kara: Good morning, Betty. The coffee's fresh. Would you like a cup?
  早呀,Betty, 刚煮好的咖啡,来一杯吗?
  Betty: Sure would! Hey, have you heard about the new company policy?
  好啊!嗨,有没有听说公司的新规定?
  Kara: Yeah. We all have to wear a company uniform starting next month. I'm not sure I go for the idea.
  是的。下个月我们都开始穿公司制服。我不太赞同这种做法。
  Betty: Oh, but you haven't seen it. It's a smart- looking pant suit and complementary blouse, and a pair of stylish dress shoes.
  哦,我想你还没有见过。是非常漂亮的长裤西服配衬衫,和时装鞋。
  Kara: Sounds interesting. Maybe it'll be OK after all. What about the men? Has the policy been changed for them, too?
  听起来蛮有意思。也许穿上去会很不错吧。男士的呢?对于男士着装的要求有变动吗?
  Betty: Not really. They already have to wear a suit and tie, anyway.
  没什么变动。他们还是穿西服打领带。
  Kara: Yeah, that's right. Anyway, there's one thing I heard about the new policy that I liked right away.
  好的,无论怎样我觉得这种新的规定中有一点我是喜欢的。
  Betty: Which one is that?
  哪一点?
  Kara: Casual Fridays! Then I can wear jeans and sneakers.
  周五休闲装!这样我就可以穿牛仔裤和运动鞋了。
  Betty: Ha! I knew you were a non-conformist at heart!
  我就知道你并不是那种墨守陈规的人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/160325.html