面试中可能用到的英语(在线收听) |
17) Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?) A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
18) Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
19) Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我说最重要。)
20) Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
21) Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
22) Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我会从事管理工作。)
不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
23) Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。) Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)
Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
Be honest
but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教) |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/161233.html |