双方商定的议程 Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 Opening session
全体会议 Plenary session
开场白 Introduction
情况介绍 Presentation
小组讨论 Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈 One round of talks
决议 Resolution
谅解备忘录 Memorandum of understanding
现在开会。 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言。 I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢! That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以! By all means.
怎么都行! Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question. |