我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。 Entangle this issue.
提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密切合作 Spur/promote intensive cooperation
|