商务英语:实用商务英语口语对话(在线收听

 很多在大公司上班的白领,特别是外企白领们,在工作中会经常用到商务英语口语对话,但是一开口却又不知道怎么表达更地道,显得不怎么流利。很多时候,会由于自己的英语水平有限让领导和同事认为是自己的工作能力有限。

  所以,英语对话作为沟通的主要形式,在工作中起着至关重要的作用。老师们针对工作中高频率的对话场景,给大家提供了一些最常用的英语对话,都是工作中经常使用的,如果大家能记住其中的重点表达法和语句,工作中再碰到类此场景就能脱口而出英语语句了。
  一、上班第一天的英语对话A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。
  B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
  A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
  B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。
  A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
  A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.
  很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
  A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.
  那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
  B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!
  A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
  B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
  A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。
  B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?
  我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
  A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。
  B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?
  A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。
  B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?
  还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
  A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。
  B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。
  A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
  B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。
  B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
  B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。
  A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。
  二、工作进度A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?
  B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/181376.html