对话常用句-卖方支付篇(在线收听

   1.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

    我们通常的支付方式是以我方为台头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前的一个月寄达我方
    2.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
    我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
    3.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
    我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
    4.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
    我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
    5.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
    我方更希望贵方用美元支付
    6.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
    按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
    7.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
    货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
    8.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
    我方不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生意
    9.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
    我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
    10.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
    我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/183355.html