怎样打电话恭喜别人升职(在线收听

   1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。

  A Hello?
  你好?
  B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion.
  你好,琳达,我是哈莉,我打电话来是想恭喜你升职了。
  2. I'm so glad that you were elected the leader. 真高兴你被选为领导了。
  =I'm glad that you were promoted to director.真高兴你被选为领导了,真高兴你晋升为主管了。
  3. A little bird told me you got a raise. 一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了。
  A A little bird told me you got a raise. Congratulations.
  一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了,恭喜你。
  B Oh, well. Thank you. The walls have ears. I guess.
  哦,真的谢谢,可能隔墙有耳吧。
  4. Congratulations on the new baby. 恭喜你喜得爱子。
  5. I'm so happy for you. 我真为你开心。
  A I heard you bought a new house. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
  听说你买了套新房,恭喜你,真为你开心。
  B Thank you. Why don't you come to our housewarming party?
  谢谢,你何不来参加我们的乔迁派对呢?
  6. Are you serious? 真的吗?
  A Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. But I had to tell you that I won the lottery.
  我在做梦吗?不好意思,但是我得告诉你我中大奖啦。
  B Are you serious? Oh. my gosh. Congratulations.
  真的吗?哦,天啦,恭喜你。
  7. It's really nice of you to call.
  真感谢你打电话来。
  8. It feels great. 太好了。
  A I heard your presentation was very successful听说你的报告很成功。
  B Thank you. It feels great to finally achieve something.
  谢谢,努力最终有结果的感觉真的太好了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/qzyy/200537.html