商务口语:怎样讨论保险事宜(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance.
  我们想询问你方的海运保险。
  A: We need to send a shipment to England.
  我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。
  B: No problem.
  没问题。
  A: We want to find out about your marine insurance.
  我们想询问你方的海运保险。
  第二句:We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.
  我们按发票全额的130%投保。
  A: We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.
  我们按发票全额的130%投保。
  B: That's good.
  那很好。
  A: If you can accept this term, let's go to the next step.
  如果你们能够接受这项条款,我们讨论下一步。
  B: OK.
  好的。
  保险包括基本险(general risk)和附加险(additional risk)。基本险用来保证船只安全,是必选的,附加险是用来保证货物安全,是双方协商选的。
  其他表达法:
  What kind of insurance do you usually provide?
  你们通常提供什么样的保险?
  What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods?
  你们建议给这些货物投什么样的保险?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214929.html