商务口语:怎样提醒对方注意避免失误(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.
  我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。
  A: A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.
  我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。
  B: We are terribly sorry for the trouble we brought.
  我们对我方造成的麻烦深感抱歉。
  第二句:So I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
  所以我方希望以此包装货物时贵方能否早有防范。
  A: So I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
  所以我方希望以此包装货物时贵方能否早有防范。
  B: We will pay special attention to it this time.
  这次我们会格外注意的。
  A: All right.
  太好了。
  美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰等国,对未经过加工的原木和原木包装有严格的规定,规定这类货物包装必须在原出口国进行熏蒸,并出示熏蒸证,进口国方可接受货物进口。否则将对出口国罚款或将货物退回原出口国。
  其他表达法:
  Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.
  请注意在发货前牢固包装货物以确保抵达我方时保持原样。
  The packing must be in line with local market preference.
  包装要符合当地市场导向。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214947.html