商务口语:怎样要求开具证明书(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
  你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
  A: Mr. White, any other requirements?
  怀特先生,贵公司还有其他要求吗?
  B: Yes. You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
  是的。你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
  第二句:Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
  我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
  A: Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
  我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
  B: I know. But if you have that certificate, that would be better.
  我知道,但是如果你们能够开具这个证明会更有利于我们的合作。
  A: We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
  我们有最好的公证,即中国进出口商品检验局。
  其他表达法:
  Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
  商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
  Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
  你们联系公证方便吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215162.html