常用英语口语:银行办理业务(在线收听

   Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

  你好,我要开个户头!
  A:May I help you?
  我能为您服务吗?
  B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!
  你好,我要开个户头。
  Do you have any ID with you?
  您有没有证件借我看一下?
  A:Do you have any ID with you?
  您有没有证件借我看一下?
  B:Yes,here's my student card.
  有的。这是我的学生证。
  I need your chop please!
  我需要你的印章!
  A:I need your chop please!
  我需要你的印章.
  B:Here you are.
  在这里。
  Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
  A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?
  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
  B:Yes.of course.
  当然要.
  I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
  我要领钱。
  A:May I help you?
  我能为您服务吗?
  B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.
  是的.我要领钱.
  Then,you need to go to the information desk.
  那你要到服务台办理.
  A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.
  我要申请存款证明.
  B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.
  那你要到服务台办理.
  I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.
  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!
  A:What happened?
  怎么啦?
  B:I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.
  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理
  What would you like to exchange?
  请问你要兑换什么货币?
  A:What would you like to exchange?
  请问你要兑换什么货币?
  B:RMB to British pounds,please!
  人民币换英镑,谢谢!
  Please fill in this form first.
  请先填这张表.
  A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!
  你好,我要存款!
  B:Please fill in this form first.
  请先填这张表.
  What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
  A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
  B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.
  一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.
  It's a student account,So there's no interest.
  这是学生户头,所以没有利息.
  A:Do I receive any interest?
  我会有利息吗?
  B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.
  这是学生户头,所以没有利息。
  Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!
  请把账单拿到第四号柜台!
  A:I'd like to pay
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/229076.html