常用英语口语:丢失又找回的登机牌(在线收听

   Clerk:

  Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?
  早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?
  Benjamin:
  Here you are.
  给你。
  Clerk:
  Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.
  先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。
  Benjamin:
  Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?
  是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?
  Clerk:
  Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.
  是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。
  Benjamin:
  Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.
  天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。
  Clerk:
  I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.
  对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。
  Benjamin:
  But when does the plane take off?
  飞机什么时候起飞?
  Clerk:
  Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.
  嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。
  Benjamin:
  Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head. (He smashes his head with his hand.)
  噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)
  Clerk:
  Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.(The speaker in the airport says: "Mr. Benjamin: we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.")
  先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。(机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)
  Benjamin:
  Is that me?
  那是在说我吗?
  Clerk:
  Could be.
  可能吧。
  Benjamin:
  Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back. Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?
  噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?
  Clerk:
  It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.
  在大厅向左的B出口。
  Benjamin:
  Thank you, thank you, thanks again.
  谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。
  对话讲解:
  board v.上(船,飞机等)
  He boarded the bus.
  他上了公共汽车。
  take off 起飞
  The aircraft hadn't enough power to get off the ground.
  那架飞机的升空动力不足.
  calm down平静下来, 镇定下来
  Calm down it's nothing to get steamed up about!
  冷静一点--没什麽可激动的!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/229110.html