各种指责各种骂和各种不顺眼!(在线收听

   sth.is beyond crap.

  真是扯淡。
  go on, I dare you!
  有种你就去!
  what's up with the greedy?
  怎么这么贪啊?
  Admire your candor.
  你还真胆大。
  creep me out.
  雷死我了。
  You are a freak!
  你这个变态!
  You don't have to be brag.
  拽什么啊?
  Shut up!
  给我闭嘴
  一些百试不爽职场法则的英文表达
  1.害人反害己 harm set, harm get
  他吃苦果既是我们常说的"害人反害己"的最好例证the bitter fruit he has got can be a very good example of what we call "Harm set, harm get."2.无风不起浪 Where there's smoke there's fire.
  无风不起浪,我想她肯定做过那种事。
  She must have done that sort of thing. Where there's smoke there's fire.
  3.宽容大度 turn the other cheek
  当你得知别人在背后说了你的坏话时,要做到对这个人宽容大度是很难的。
  When you know that someone spoke evil of you behind your back, it would be very difficult to turn the other cheek to him.
  4.恰到好处 fit like a glove
  你对他的批评恰到好处,如果你说得再过点儿头,他也许就接受不了了。
  Your criticism of him fitted just like a glove. If you had have made it a bit hotter, he could not have possibly accepted them.
  5.平易近人 common touch
  他当了部长以后,仍未失去平易近人的作风。
  Even after becoming a minister, he still keeps his common touch with people.
  6.有失身份 beneath one's dignity
  如果你也那样做,那可就有失身份了
  I would be beneath your dignity if you'd follow suit and do the same.
  7.留一条退路 hedge one's bets
  他没有把全部打算都告诉对方,为的是给自己留一条退路。
  In order to hedge his bets he didn't tell the other party all of his plan.
  8.接受某人的观点 take someone's point
  我接受了你的观点,但是这不等于我完全同意你的看法。
  I took your point , but it doesn't mean I totally agree with you.
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/246398.html