十天学会简单英语第4课:一般会话与基本语(在线收听

   What time is it now?

  现在几点?
  It's one o'clock.
  1点钟。
  It's two fifteen.
  2点15分。
  It's four thirty.
  4点30分。
  It's five fifty.
  5点50分。
  It's ten to six.
  6点差10分。
  It's half past nine.
  9点半。
  It's ten minutes after midnight.
  凌晨12点10分。
  Can you tell me the time?
  你可以告诉我时间吗?
  What is the time difference between San Francisco and Shanghai?
  旧金山跟上海的时差是多少?
  Do I have enough time to take a breakfast?
  我有时间吃早餐吗?
  I have been here for a long time.
  我在这里很久了。
  Take your time.
  请快一点。
  It takes a long time to get there.
  去那里要很久。
  Come in time for the dinner.
  准时来用晚餐。
  It's fine today.
  今天是个好天气。
  It will rain tomorrow.
  明天将会下雨。
  It's raining now.
  现在下雨了。
  It may be a shower in the afternoon.
  下午可能有阵雨。
  It's snowing outside.
  外面下雪了。
  It was cloudy yesterday.
  昨天是阴天。
  It's windy today.
  今天风很强。
  It's very cold,isn't it?
  今天很冷,不是吗?
  It will be warmer this afternoon.
  今天下午会暖和点。
  It's hot today.
  今天很热。
  It's very humid.
  很潮湿。
  It's very hot and humid in summer.
  夏天既热又潮湿。
  It's 30 degresss Centigrade.
  现在摄氏30度。
  It's 80 degrees Fahuenheit.
  现在华氏80度。
  I have a headache.
  我头痛。
  I have a stomachache.
  我胃痛。
  I have a toothache.
  我牙齿痛。
  I have a pain in my chest.
  我的胸口痛。
  I have a fever.
  我有点发烧。
  I have no appetite.
  我没有胃口。
  I've got airsick.
  我晕机了。
  I feel dizzy.
  我头昏。
  I feel feverish.
  我感觉发烧了。
  I feel bad.
  我觉得不舒服。
  I feel sick.
  我感觉生病了。
  Do you feel better?
  你感觉好点吗?
  I feel nauseous.
  我感觉恶心。
  I feel chilly.
  我觉得好冷。
  I am having diarrhea.
  我腹泻了。
  I am hugry.
  我饿了。
  I am sleepy.
  我睡了。
  I am thirsty.
  我口渴。
  I am happy.
  我高兴。
  I am mad.
  我生气了。
  I am sad.
  我难过。
  I am glad.
  我快乐。
  Can anybody assist me,please?
  谁可以帮助我?
  Do you need any assistance?
  你需要帮忙吗?
  I appreciate your assistance.
  感谢你的帮助。
  You can't expect his assistance.
  你不要期望他的帮助。
  Would you please assist me in finding my baggage?
  你愿意帮我找行李吗?
  I don't think I can do it without your assistance.
  没有你的帮忙,我想我做不好的。
  I have an appointment with him.
  我跟他有约会。
  Can you cancel your appointment?
  你可以把约会取消吗?
  Don't break an appointment.
  不要失约了。
  Keep your appointment by all means.
  无论如何一定赴约。
  I have an appointment at 5:30.
  5点半我有约会。
  What time do you have an appointment to meet her?
  你跟她的约会是几点?
  I made an appointment at eight.
  我约在8点。
  I'll contact you tomorrow.
  明天我会跟你联络。
  Contact me as soon as possible.
  尽早和我联络。
  Contact me when you are free.
  有空时跟我联络。
  Contact me when you are in trouble.
  有麻烦的时候跟我联络。
  Contact the tour conductor for any question.
  任何问题都跟导游联络。
  You will be contacted by the tour conductor.
  导游会跟你联络。
  Contact Lida upon your arrival in Los Angeles.
  当你到洛杉矶时跟琳达联络。
  You should contact China East reservation office within 48 hours before your departure.
  出境前48小时以内,你必须跟东航订位组联络。
  May I have your contact address in this city?
  我能有你市区内的联络地址吗?
  Let me contact you when I get an answer.
  当我有回音时,会跟你联络。
  I'll have him contact you when he comes back.
  当他回来时,我会叫他跟你联络。
  When can I contact you?
  什么时候跟你联络?
  How can I contact you?
  我怎么跟你联络?
  Be sure to contact me.
  一定要跟我联络。
  What day is it today?
  今天是几号?
  What day of the week is it today?
  今天是星期几?
  What day is your birthday?
  你生日是几月几日?
  Can you tell me your departure date?
  可以告诉我你的出境日期吗?
  What day are we arriving in Honolulu?
  我们哪一天到达檀香山?
  You will be arriving in Honolulu on the same day.
  当天你就可以抵达檀香山。
  Why are we arriving there on the same day?
  为什么当天就可以到呢?
  Because you will cross the interational date line.
  因为你要通过国际日期变更线。
  Did you enjoy your stay?
  你玩得愉快吗?
  Yes,we enjoyed very much.
  是的,我们玩得非常愉快。
  I hope you will enjoy your stay.
  我希望你玩得愉快。
  I enjoyed my dinner.
  晚餐吃的很愉快。
  How did you enjoy your tour of the island?
  你在岛上旅行愉快吗?
  It was just splendid.
  好玩极了。
  Let's enjoy some drinks.
  我们喝点酒吧!
  Where do you live?
  你住在哪里?
  I am living in Shanghai.
  我住在上海。
  I want to live abroad.
  我想住在国外。
  I have been living in New York for 5 years.
  我在纽约住了五年。
  I live for my children.
  我的生存意义是小孩。
  Standards of living here are relatively high.
  这里的生活水准比较高。
  I want to learn living English.
  我想学日常英语。
  Are you living alone?
  你是一个人住吗?
  I'm living with my parents.
  我与父母亲同住。
  Chinese people are still living on rice.
  中国人仍然以米为主食。
  I earn my living by writing.
  我以写作为生。
  How long have you been living in this city?
  你在这个城市住了多久?
  Living environment is not good.
  生活环境不好。
  We'll be living in Hawaii after marriage.
  婚后我们将住在夏威夷。
  We want to live in Hawaii when we get old.
  当我们年老的时候,想住在夏威夷。
  Are you married?
  你结婚了吗?
  We've just got married.
  我们刚结婚。
  We have been married for ten years.
  我们已经结婚十年了。
  I want to marry you.
  我和你结婚。
  They are on the honeymoon trip.
  他们正在蜜月旅行中。
  We are newly wed.
  我们正在新婚。
  I'm still single.
  我还是单身。
  I'll meet you in the lobby.
  我将会在大厅与你碰面。
  I'll meet you tonight.
  今晚我会与你见面。
  What time shall we meet?
  我们什么时候见面?
  Let's meet at six in the bar.
  我们六点在酒吧见。
  Have you ever met him?
  你曾经见过他吗?
  I think I met you before.
  我想我见过你。
  Did I meet you before?
  我曾经见过你吗?
  Let's meet again in Shanghai.
  我们在上海再碰面吧!
  Come up to my room and meet my wife.
  到我房间来和我太太见个面。
  Please come to my house to meet my parents.
  请来我家和我父母亲见个面。
  Meet Mr.Ford when you get there.
  你到了那里去见见福特先生吧。
  Do you meet her often?
  你常常遇到她吗?
  I meet her every day.
  我每天遇见她。
  What time does the meeting start?
  会议几点开始?
  You've got money?
  你有钱吗?
  How much do you have?
  你有多少钱?
  Don't worry.I've got money.
  别担心,我有钱。
  I don't have enough money to buy it.
  我没有足够的钱买它。
  Do you have any cash now?
  你现在有现金吗?
  No,I don't.But I have my travellers check.
  不,我没有。但是我有旅行支票。
  Do you want me to pay in cash?
  你要我付现金吗?
  Can I pay by my check?
  我可以用支票付款吗?
  I have no small money.
  我没有零钱。
  Here is change.
  这里有零钱。
  I want to cash this money order.
  我想把这些汇票兑现。
  Where can I change my money?
  我可以在哪里换钱?
  There is a bank upstairs.
  楼上有银行。
  I want to change my HKdollars into American dollars.
  我想把港币换成美金。
  How would you like to pay?
  你要怎么付款?
  I pay in cash.
  我付现金。
  I pay by my credit card.
  我用信用卡。
  Can I pay by my travellers check?
  我可以用旅行支票付吗?
  Shall I pay you now?
  我现在要付吗?
  I will make my payment in full.
  我全部付清。
  I will make a partial payment in advance.
  我会事前付一部分定金。
  Have you received my advance payment?
  你拿到我的预付款吗?
  We have no record of your payment.
  我们没有你的付款记录。
  I'll pay you back tomorrow.
  明天我会还你钱。
  want to pay my bill.
  我想付账。
  Please pay at the cashier.
  请到结帐处付款。
  Please pay Individually.
  请各自付款。
  Can I pay in HK Dollar?
  我可以用港币付款吗?
  What is your payment for the ticket?
  你的机票怎么付款?
  What is your plan for today?
  你今天的计划是什么?
  I plan to go fishing.
  我计划去钓鱼。
  Shopping is planned for tomorrow.
  明天预定去购物。
  Tell me your plan for tomorrow.
  告诉我你明天的计划。
  You will be advised of your plan for tomorrow by five o'clock.
  五点钟的时候会通知你明天的计划。
  Make up your plan as soon as possible.
  尽快决定你的计划。
  Keep your plan as much as possible.
  尽可能保持你的计划。
  I am planning to depart the day after tomorrow.
  我计划后天出发。
  We leave at eight in the morning as planned.
  我们照计划早上八点离开。
  Can you accept my plan?
  你接受我的计划吗?
  Your proposed plan is not acceptable.
  你的建议没被接受。
  Why don't you go there as originally planned?
  你为什么不照预定计划去那里呢?
  Don't plan what you can't do.
  不要计划你不能做的事。
  Please make a plan in details.
  请详细的列一份计划。
  I want to change my plan.
  我想更改我的计划。
  I have a problem.
  我有难题。
  If you have any problem,contact the tour conductor.
  如果你有任何难题,和旅行团向导联络。
  Do you have any problem?
  你有困难吗?
  I have no problem.
  我没有困难。
  What is your problem?
  你的困难是什么?
  The problem is that I don't have enough money.
  问题是我没有足够的钱。
  That's the problem.
  这是难题。
  That's your problem.
  这是你的难题。
  My problem is already settled.
  我的难题几乎解决了。
  There are too many problems.
  有太多难题了。
  Do you think you can solve your problem by yourself?
  你想你可以自己解决困难吗?
  Do I sign here?
  我签这里吗?
  I don't want to sign now.
  我现在不想签。
  May I have your signature,please?
  我可以有你的签名吗?
  Sorry,I forgot to sign.
  抱歉,我忘了签。
  Please sign here before we mail this out.
  寄出去以前请在这里签字。
  Please be sure to put your signature to the customs form.
  一定要把你的名字签在海关报税单上面。
  Do you want me to sign a receipt?
  你要我签收据吗?
  Which hotel are you staying at?
  你留在哪一家旅馆?
  Where are you staying at now?
  你现在在哪里?
  I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel.
  我在希尔顿饭店。
  How long will you stay there?
  你要在那里停留多久?
  For about a week.
  大概一星期。
  Are you staying alone?
  你一个人吗?
  I'm staying with my family.
  我和家人一起。
  How many of your family?
  你家有多少人?
  I want to extend my stay for one more night.
  我想要多停留一晚。
  Oh!that's a very nice hotel.I want to stay there next time.
  噢!那是个非常好的饭店。我下次要住那里。
  I want to stay at an apartment hotel.
  我想住在公寓式旅馆。
  I'm staying at my friend's house.
  我住在朋友家。
  Why don't you stay with us?
  你为什么不跟我们一起?
  You should stay longer next time.
  你下次要住久一点。
  Good morning.
  早安。
  Good afternoon.
  午安。
  Good evening.
  晚安。
  Good night.
  晚安。
  Hello.
  哈喽。
  How do you do?
  你好吗?
  How are you?
  你好吗?
  Very nice to meet you.
  很高兴见到你。
  Very glad to see you.
  真高兴与你见面。
  See you again.
  再见。
  Good bye.
  再见。
  Bye-bye.
  拜拜。
  Best regards to your wife.
  祝福你的妻子。
  Thank you very much.
  非常谢谢你。
  You are welcome.
  不谢。
  Not at all.
  不客气。
  Don't mention it.
  别客气。
  Pardon me.
  对不起。
  Excuse me.
  原谅我。
  I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉。
  That's all right.
  没关系。
  I beg your pardon.
  我请求你的原谅。
  How do I use it?
  我怎么用它?
  How can I go there?
  我怎么去那里?
  How is it?
  那个如何?
  How is your wife?
  你太太好吗?
  I don't know how to cook.
  我不懂如何烹调。
  How come?
  为什么?
  How come you are so late?
  你为什么这么晚来?
  How about this?
  这个怎么样?
  How about your opinion?
  你有什么意见?
  How sweet you are!
  你真好。
  How nice!
  真好。
  How do you like this dress?
  你喜欢这件衣服吗?
  How old are you?
  你年纪多大?
  How is everything?
  一切还好吗?
  How many rooms are there in this Hotel?
  这家旅馆有多少房间?
  What is this?
  这是什么?
  What is he?
  他是做什么的?
  What is your name?
  你叫什么名字?
  What do you want?
  你要什么?
  What kind of car do you have?
  你有什么样的车?
  What do you call it in English?
  你用英文怎么称呼它?
  What are you talking about?
  你在说什么?
  That's what I want.
  这就是我要的。
  What happened?
  发生什么事?
  I'll tell you what.
  我会告诉你。
  I know what.
  我知道。
  What for?
  为什么?
  What do you have?
  你有什么?
  What did you say?
  你说什么?
  What do you mean by that?
  你是什么意思?
  What are you going to do?
  你要怎么做?
  So what?
  怎么样?
  I don't know what to do.
  我不知道怎么做。
  When did you arrive?
  你何时到达?
  When do we arrive?
  我们何时到达?
  When do you want me to come?
  你要我几点来?
  When was it?
  那是什么时候?
  When did you see him last?
  你上次见他是什么时候?
  When did it happen?
  那是何时发生的?
  When will it be finished?
  何时可以完成?
  When are you leaving?
  你何时离开?
  When can I have your answer?
  我什么时候可以得到你的答复?
  When will you be free?
  何时你才有空?
  I don't know when.
  我不知道什么时候。
  When does the show start?
  节目何时开始?
  Do you know when he comes back?
  你知道他何时回来吗?
  Where is it?
  在哪里?
  Where is this place?
  在哪个地方?
  Where did you come from?
  你是哪里人?
  Where are you from?
  你是哪里人?
  Where do you live?
  你住哪里?
  I don't know where to go.
  我不知道去哪里。
  Where are you going?
  你要去哪里?
  Where did you find it?
  你在哪里发现的?
  Where did you buy it?
  你在哪里买的?
  Where did you eat last night?
  昨晚你在哪里吃饭?
  Where am I?
  我在哪里?
  Where is my bag?
  我的袋子在哪里?
  Tell me where you are now.
  告诉我你在哪里。
  Nobody knows where she is.
  没有人知道她在哪里。
  This is the place where I wanted to come.
  这就是我要来的地方。
  Which way to go?
  走哪条路呢?
  Which is better?
  哪个比较好呢?
  Which do you like better?
  你比较喜欢哪个呢?
  Which do you like best?
  你最喜欢哪个呢?
  I don't know which is which.
  我不知道哪个是哪个。
  Which one is it?
  哪个是它呢?
  Which is cheaper?
  哪个比较便宜呢?
  Which airline do you take?
  你搭乘哪家航班呢?
  Which do you recommend?
  你推荐哪个呢?
  Which one is mine?
  哪一个是我的?
  On which floor is the bar?
  酒巴在哪一屋楼呢?
  Which side is more scenic?
  哪一边风景比较好呢?
  Which of you want to go?
  你们当中谁想去呢?
  That's the one which my wife wants.
  我太太想要那个。
  This is the picture which I took.
  这是我想要的照片。
  Who are you?
  你是谁?
  Who is he?
  他是谁?
  Do you know who she is?
  你知道她是谁吗?
  Who wants to go?
  谁想去呢?
  Who said so?
  谁这么说?
  Who did it?
  谁做的?
  Who can do it for me?
  谁能为我做这个?
  Who is coming?
  谁来了?
  Who is on the line?
  你是谁?(电话)
  Who is the conductor of the group?
  谁是这一团的向导呢?
  Whom do you want to talk do?
  刚才和你说话的是谁呢?
  Whom did you speak to before?
  你想跟谁说话呢?
  Whose baggage are these?
  这些是谁的行李呢?
  He is the tour conductor whose name is Mr.Chang.
  他是旅行团的向导,张先生。
  Who is to sign?
  谁签字呢?
  Is there any place I can buy Chinese food?
  哪里可以买到中国食品?
  Certainly.You can buy Chinese food at any supermarket.
  没问题,你可以在任何超级市场买到中国食品。
  I'm afraid you can't cook them in the hotel.
  我想你无法在旅馆里烹煮这些东西。
  Oh,don't worry.There is a kitchenette in my room.
  噢!别担心,我房间附有厨房。
  I also need an infant's food for my baby.
  我要买些婴儿食品给我的孩子。
  I want to try a local food.Where do you recommend?
  我想试点本地菜,你说哪里好呢?
  Do you think you can take a local food?It's very hot,though.
  你认为你可以吃本地菜吗?那是非常辣的。
  Why did you come here?
  你为什么来这里?
  I don't know why?
  我不知道为什么?
  Why did you go alone?
  你为什么一个人去呢?
  Why is that?
  为什么是这个?
  Why not?
  为什么不可以呢?
  Do you know why?
  你知道为什么吗?
  Tell me the reason why you didn't come.
  告诉我为什么你没有来?
  Why don't you go first?
  你为什么不先走呢?
  Why don't you take a shower now?
  你为什么不现在洗澡呢?
  Why don't we go out for dinner now?
  为什么我们现在不去吃晚饭?
  Why didn't you call me?
  你为什么没有打电话给我?
  Why should I go there?
  为什么我要去那里?
  Why should I stay here?
  为什么我要留在这里?
  Why?
  为什么?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxhjdyy/256124.html