十天学会简单英语第2课:旅馆与观光(14)(在线收听

   Can you get in touch with the purchaser and obtain authorization for endorsement?

  你可以帮我向原发票人确认这张机票的转让吗?
  OK.we'll send a fax to Shanghai and get authorization.
  好的,我们会发传真到上海确认。
  How long will it take?
  要花多少时间呢?
  It will take about one day.
  大概要花一天。
  Can you endorse it if the purchaser agrees?
  如果发票人同意,你可以转让吗?
  Yes,we'll contact you as soon as we receive a reply from Shanghai.
  是的,我们收到上海的回答后会尽快通知你。
  My ticket is not properly endorsed yet,but do you accept it?
  我的机票没有明确的转让,你可以接受它吗?
  Sorry,we can't accept it without endorsement.
  对不起?没有转让背书的机票我们不接受。
  I want to change my itinerary.
  我想改变我的旅程。
  How do you like to change your itinerary?
  你想如何改变你的旅程呢?
  Can I include Paris in my itinerary?
  我可以把巴黎加入我的旅程中吗?
  Would you please type out my itinerary?
  可以请你把我的旅程用打字机打出来吗?
  Please attach an itinerary sheet to my ticket?
  请你帮我做一份旅程表好吗?
  I want to advise my friend of my itinerary.
  我想通知我的朋友我的旅程。
  Can you make my whole itinerary back to China.
  你可以帮我安排回中国的旅程吗?
  Is it possible to change my reservation to tomorrow?
  我可以改变我明天的预约吗?
  Yes,it's possible.
  是的,有可能。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxhjdyy/256160.html