影视剧中的职场美语 第29期:招兵买马(在线收听

  Gabrielle Solis?Bradley Scott.Remember?
加布里尔索里斯?布拉德利斯科特还记得吗?
Carlos and I did some business ack in his finance days.
以前卡洛斯和我有过生意来往。
Oh,right!How are you?
哦,对的!你近来如何?
Good,Maria and I finally got married.
不错,玛丽和我终于结婚了。
I started my own investment fund.
我开创了自己的投资基金。
How about yourself?
你呢?
Good,good.I don't know if you heard about Carlos got his sight back.
不错,不知道你有没有听说过卡洛斯视力恢复了。
Oh,my…my god.I had no idea.
哦,天哪,我一点都不知道。
I know.Life is good.
我知道,生活是美好的。
Now all we have to do is find him a job.
现在我们要做的是给他找份工作。
Well,Your timing just might be perfect here.
呃,时机太巧了。
Why?You need someone?
怎么了?你招人?
As a matter of fact, I do. Think he is interested?
事实上是这样,你觉得他会感兴趣吗?
I don't know. I cannot speak for Carlos.
我不知道,我不能代替卡洛斯做主。
It's an upper-level position with lots of perks and the salary's in the high six figures.
这可是个津贴丰厚的高层职位,薪水高达6位数。
I am now speaking for Carlos. He will take it.
现在我替卡洛斯做主吧,他要了。
Great.I;d kill to have Carlos on my team.
很好,能让卡洛斯加入我是在所不惜啊,
The man was a shark. Have him call me.
他可是个狠角色,让他打电话给我。
Yeah.So long,sucka.
好的,再见,傻瓜。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263793.html