影视剧中的职场美语 第48期:改进工作方式(在线收听

  Okay, so we got some more good rejections, lots of stuff to work on.
我们收到很多善意的拒绝,有很多地方要改进。
Okay, shoot.
好,说吧。
Okay, um, oh, the zoo commercial.
好,那个动物园广告。
I didn't get it?
我没得到那个角色?
No. They said you 'Weren't believable as a human being.' So, you can work on that.
他们说你简直不像个人类,所以你可以针对这一点改进。
Okay, what else?
很好,还有呢?
Um, the off-Broadway play people said 'You were pretty but dumb'.
那些小剧场的人说你很好看可是很笨。
Oh.
哦。
Oh no wait, I'm sorry, that's 'pretty dumb.'
等等,对不起他们是说你非常笨。
Look, it's okay, no, no, no, really, look um, I really appreciate this Pheebs, but I think I'mgonna have to go back to Estelle.
这没关系,真的,听我说,Pheebs,我很感谢你…但我还是找Estelle好吗?
Oh.
哦。
Yeah, well don't get me wrong, you're a better agent than she is, but at least with her I don'twant to blow my pretty dumb brains out.
别误会。你当经纪人当得比她好,但至少我跟着她,我这非常笨的脑袋还保得住。
Yeah, no, I understand.
是的,不,我能了解。
You do, thanks.
你可以吗?谢谢你。
Yeah. Sorry.
是的,我抱歉。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263814.html