My construction company's built a dozen of these eco-buildings.
我们公司承建了无数环保建筑。
We've never had anything more than a minor injury.
芝麻大的事故都没出过。
What are you implying?
你那么说是什么意思?
Don't look at me.
别看我。
City inspections found no evidence of any sequencing issues in the construction!
市审查部没有发现任何相关的建设问题。
-Kevin Warren: Well, maybe you missed something!
那就是你们审漏了!
If you took the proper safety precautions, how would something like this have happened?
如果你们采取了全面的安全措施.怎么会发生这种事呢?
Oh, no. No, I am not going to take the fall on this.
噢不别想把责任都推我身上。
What the hell is that?
什么鬼声音?
Hello? Is this thing on?
喂? 听得到吗?
Who the hell are you?
你哪儿来的?
Dr. Lightman, thanks so much for coming down right away.
Lightman博士,非常感谢您能赶过来
Stevens, right?
Stevens 是吧?
Right.
是的。
Dr. Lightman is here to assist FEMA in the rescue efforts.
Lightman博士是来协助紧急事务管理局进行救援行动的。
Assist? How?
协助? 怎么协助?
He's a deception expert.
他是欺诈专家。
He's worked with FEMA on half a dozen cases.
多个案子中都与局里进行过合作。
I want you to give him your full cooperation.
我希望你们全力配合。
Who's lying?
谁在撒谎?
Well, you're all pointing fingers and shifting blame, which is typical of a disaster rescue oration, which is going to guarantee you won't find your men.
你们互相指责推卸责任,这在事故救援行动中很常见,但继续这样你们永远也找不到罪魁祸首。 |