听歌学英语:GRENADE(在线收听

听歌学英语:GRENADE

当一个人陷入爱河,TA会做出一些愚蠢和疯狂的事情。到底是什么样疯狂和危险的事情呢?Bruno Mars的《手雷》会给我们一点线索。

Easy come Easy go 说来就来 说走就走
That's just how you live oh 这就是你的作风 OH
Take take take it all 拿走, 拿走,拿走所有
But you never give, 但你从不给予
Should have known you were trouble 早该知道你是个麻烦
From the first kiss, had your eyes wide open, 从第一次接吻时你大睁的双眼开始
Why were they open? 它们为什么是睁开的呢?
Gave you all I had 给你我的全部
And you tossed it in the trash, 你却弃之不理(你却降之扔进垃圾堆)
You tossed it in the trash, you did. 你却弃之不理,你的确这样做了

To give me all your love is all I ever asked cause 给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求,因为
What you don't understand, 你不明白
Is I'd catch a grenade for ya. 我会为你接下手雷
Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山
I'd jump in front of a train for ya. 我会为你跳到火车前
You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事

Ohhh
I would go through all this pain, 我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛
Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋
Yes I would die for ya baby,是的,我愿为你而死,BABY
But you won't do the same.但你绝不会如我一样
Nooooo

Black, black, black and blue 青,青,青一块紫一块
Beat me till I'm numb, tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from.把我打到麻木,当你变回原样时,告诉魔鬼我说了声嘿(你把我伤得麻木。回地狱时,拜托跟我向魔鬼问候一声!你这个恶魔!)
Mad women bad women 疯女人 坏女人
That's just what you are yeah 你本来就是这样
You smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car. 一边对我笑着,一边扯掉我车内的刹车
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash, 给你我的全部,你却弃之不理
You tossed it in the trash yes you did. 你却弃之不理,的确是
To give me all your fucking love is all I ever asked but 给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求
What you don't understand is你不明白的是,

I'd catch a grenade for ya. 我会为你接下手雷
Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山
Id jump in front of a train for ya.我会为你跳到火车前
You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事
Ohhh I would go through all this pain OH,我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛
Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋
Yes I would die for ya baby. 是的,我愿为你而死 BABY
But you won't do the same. 但你绝不会如我一样

If my body was on fire 如果我身上着火了
Ooh you would watch me burn down in flames. OH 你会看着我被火焰吞噬
You said you loved me you're a liar cause you never ever ever did baby...你说你爱过我。你是个骗子,因为你从未,从未,从未爱过我,BABY

But darling, I'd catch a grenade for ya. 但亲爱的,我会为你接下手雷
Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山
I'd jump in front of a train for ya.我会为你跳到火车前
You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事
Ohhh I would go through all this pain OH 我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛
Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋
Yes I would die for ya baby. 是的,我愿为你而死,BABY
But you won't do the same. 但你绝不会如我一样

No you won't do the same. 不,你绝不会如我一样
You won't do the same. 你绝不会如我一样
Ohh you never do the same. OH,你从未如我一样

1.easy come easy go.易得则易失。
go easy on sth:对...悠着点;
Go easy on those cakes. You don't want to get fat!别吃那么多蛋糕,你可不想长胖!
go easy on sb:对某人温和
Go easy on her. She's have a really hard time at the moment.对她宽容点,她目前的处境真的很艰难。

2.You tossed it in the trash.
你将它扔进了垃圾堆。
toss:v扔,投掷,摇摆
The branches were tossing in the wind.树枝在风中摇晃。
toss sth off:不费什么力就完成某事
I tossed off my article in half an hour.我用了半小时就把文章写好了。
跟toss相关的合成词:
tosser:蠢货;讨厌鬼
toss-up:n均等的机会;同样可能
A:Have you decided on the color yet?你挑好颜色了没?
B:It's a toss-up between the blue and the green.在蓝色和绿色之间难以取舍呢。

3.I'd catch a grenade for ya.我会为你挡手榴弹。
grenade:n手雷
ya是you的口语形式。

4.Throw my hand on the blade for ya.我会为你把手放在刀刃上(上刀山)。
blade:刀片;刀刃;叶片
razor blade:剃须刀片
shoulder blade:肩胛骨,肩胛

5.I would go through all this pain.我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛。
go through:动词词组,经历;穿透;穿过;从头到尾(看/听做一遍);检查,讨论
The rain has gone through my overcoat.雨水淋透了我的外衣。
John went through the magazine quickly.约翰快速地把杂志从头到尾看了一遍。
We shall go through these papers together.我们将在一起审阅这些论文。

6.Beat me till I'm numb.Tell the devil I said ‘hey’ when you get back to where you're from.把我打到麻木,当你变回原样时,告诉魔鬼我说了声嘿(你把我伤得麻木。回地狱时

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/266625.html