金融口语实战会话 第13期:银行业务 办理个人转账(在线收听

   A:Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?

  早晨好,欢迎来到美国银行,我能为你做点什么?
  B:Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.
  你好,我需要将钱转到另一个账号,很紧急。
  A:Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?
  好的,你以前在我们银行电汇过吗?
  B:No. I’ve never made a transfer before.
  没有,我早先没转过。
  A:It’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to a company or an individual account?
  好吧,我会指导你如何办手续,你是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?
  B:A company account. I need to pay a bill.
  公司账户,我需要付钱。
  A:Okay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number.
  好的,我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。
  B:I have all the information in this folder.
  文件里有所有信息。
  A:Well. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead and make the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.
  看来你已经准备好了,你已经有必须的材料,现在我们就能转账。这是个简单的手续,我们今天就能办理。
  B:Oh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.
  那让我感到了些宽慰。我不想付款付晚了,非常感谢谢谢。
  A:It’s my pleasure.
  为你服务是我的荣幸。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267098.html