听歌学英语:玄幻恋曲 Katy Perry - Dark Horse(在线收听

Katy Perry 凯蒂·佩里生于1984年10月25日出生于加州圣芭芭拉。她的歌唱事业完全发展起来始于其单曲I Kissed a Girl的发行。Katy既是词作人也是歌手,以过火的时尚、离奇的舞台道具以及动听的通俗歌曲而成为了轰动一时的流行音乐人。

Uh huh, let's rave!
啊哈,咆哮起来!

[Verse 1: Katy Perry]
I knew you were
我知道你会来
You were gonna come to me
你会来找我的
And here you are
来吧
But you better choose carefully
但是你要慎重选择
Cause I-I-I
因为
I'm capable of anything
我无所不能
Of anything
无所不能
And everything
无所不能

[Pre-Chorus]
Make me your Aphrodite
让我做你的女神(Aphrodite,等同于维纳斯,性与爱的女神)
Make me your one and only
让我做你的唯一
But don't make me your enemy
别让我做你的敌人
Your enemy
你的仇敌
Your enemy
你的死敌

[Chorus]
So you wanna play with magic?
想要感受我的魔力吗?
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
男孩,你应该知道你中的是什么毒
Baby, do you dare to do this?
宝贝,你够胆吗?
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
因为我是一匹向你狂奔的野马
Are you ready for?
你准备好了吗?
Ready for?
准备好了吗?
A perfect storm?
一场完美的风暴?
Perfect storm?
一场席卷你的风暴?
Cause once you're mine
一旦你属于我
Once you're mine
你将永远臣服于我
There's no going back
无法回头

[Interlude]
Hey! [etc.]
嘿!

[Verse 2: Katy Perry]
Mark my words
记住我的话
This love will make you levitate
我的爱会让你飞向天际
Like a bird
像一只鸟
Like a bird without a cage
一只挣脱牢笼的鸟
We're down to earth
让我们回到地面
If you choose to walk away
如果你想要离开?
Don't walk away
请不要离开
[Pre-Chorus - Variation]
It's in the palm of your hand now baby
你手中还握有选择权,宝贝儿
It's a yes or a no?
是或否
No maybe
没有折中的答案
So just be sure
快做出你的决定
Before you give it up to me
在你臣服于我之前
Up to me
臣服于我
Give it up to me
臣服于我
[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Juicy J]
Uh, she's a beast
啊,她真是匹野兽
I call her Karma
我说她就是我的姻缘/报应
She eat your heart out
她侵蚀你的心脏
Like Jeffrey Dahmer
像一个嗜血狂魔(Jeffrey Dahmer,美国一个杀人狂,吃过人什么的)
Be careful
小心点
Try not to lead her on
不要试着去哄骗她
Shawty's heart is on steroids
她的心很坚硬(steroids,类固醇,健身增肌用,此处指你狸的心是练过的)
Cause her love is so strong
因为她的爱很强烈
You may fall in love
你也许会坠入爱河
When you meet her
当你遇到她
If you get the chance you better keep her
如果你珍惜机会请抓住她
She swears by it
她吃这一套
but if you break her heart
千万不要伤她的心
She turn cold as a freezer
否则她将会冷酷得像雪柜
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
童话的结尾总有一位身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
她可以做我的睡美人
I'm gon' put her in a coma (Woo!)
我要让她昏睡
Damn, I think I love her
该死,我想我是爱上她了
Shawty so bad
真是个坏辣妹
I'm sprung and I don't care
我不在乎我是否快要断裂了
She ride me like a roller coaster
她骑在我身上就像过山车(观音坐莲无误)
Turn the bedroom into a fair
卧室仿佛仙境一般
Her love is like a drug
她的爱就像是迷幻药
I was trying not to hit it and quit it
我要尝试并且不逃避
But lil mama so dope
但这毒性令人眩晕
I messed around and got addicted
我已经混乱了上瘾了

[Chorus]
So you wanna play with magic?
想要感受我的魔力吗?
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
男孩,你应该知道你中的是什么计
Baby, do you dare to do this?
宝贝,你够胆吗?
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
因为我是一匹向你狂奔的野马
Are you ready for?
你准备好了吗?
Ready for?
准备好了吗?
A perfect storm?
一场完美的风暴?
Perfect storm?
一场席卷你的风暴?
Cause once you're mine
一旦你属于我
Once you're mine
你将永远臣服于我
There's no going back
这无法回头


words in this song worth our attention include:
1.dark horse:A dark horse is a little-known person or thing that emerges to prominence, especially in a competition or a contestant that seems unlikely to succeed.黑马(出人意外获胜的赛马或参赛人)
eg:From dark horse to fiery steed, Spain were changed for ever by Euro 2008. 2008年的欧洲杯使西班牙完成了从“黑马”到“悍马”的本质性转变。

2.rave:a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played or to talk in a noisy excited manner.通宵狂欢聚会(有电子合成音乐);咆哮;
eg:She cried and raved for weeks, and people did not know what to do.她又哭又叫了好几个星期,大家不知道怎么办。

3.Aphrodite:refers to the goddess of love and beauty and daughter of Zeus [zju:s] in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Venus.阿佛洛狄特(爱与美之女神)

4.levitate:to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity.使轻轻浮起;使飘浮空中
eg:He has claimed he can levitate.他声称他能飘向空中。

5.karma: (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.因果报应,因缘


6:Shawty is mostly used to refer to a young and attractive woman, but can also be used for any person (usually a child or female) of short stature.小妞;美女
eg:Hey,Shawty, would you mind, cuz I want some more.嘿,我还想来一些,小妞请不要介意。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/268181.html