酒店英语口语就该这么说 第10期:宴会费用 租东西(在线收听) |
宴会费用 请你把费用情况也传给我,好吗?
A:Yes, I think that's a good idea. And could you give me details of costs? I was hoping to pay about ¥ 40 a head. Will that be possible? 好的,这主意不错。请你把费用情況也传给我,好吗?我打算每人40元左右,可以吗?
B:I think so, sir. I'll fax a proposal to you before the end of the day. Can you give me your fax number, please, sir? 我想可以,先生,今天下班之前我会把提案传真给您。请把传真号码告诉我好吗,先生?
同类问句:
What's the charge? 请问费用是多少?
The minimum charge for a 200-person dinner party is 10,000 Yuan, excluding drinks.
200人的宴会最低收费是10000元,不包括酒水。
Then the minimum charge is two hundred and thirty dollars per head, excluding drinks, with a minimum one hundred and fifty people.那么最低消费是每人230元,不包括饮品,最少要有150人。
Then how do you charge for the drinks? 那饮品怎样计算?
We either charge the organizer for all the drinks ordered or we agree a fixed price with the organizer and let the guests drink freely within the limit. —是按喝的瓶数计算,二是我们跟主办者议定一个价钱,客人可以在限额内随意饮用。
租东西
我来预定一下必要的设备和人员。
A:We're going to have a congress next Monday. I'd like to book some facilities and personnel for it.我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来预定一些必要的设备和人员。
B:No problem, sir. Here is the rate list.没问题,先生。这儿有一份价格表。
同类问句:
Yes. We need an auditorium for 40 people, a projector and a video-camera. 对。我们要一间能容纳40人的礼堂、一个投影机和一部摄像机
40 people…suggest you to rent a small auditorium, that’ll be enough. 40人的礼堂……我建议您租一间小礼堂,那就足够了。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/270967.html |