酒店英语口语就该这么说 第19期:寄存须知 寄存收费(在线收听

   寄存须知

  我想了解一下行李寄存的信息。
  A: I want to know something about left-luggage. 我想了解一下行李寄存的信息。
  B: Go ahead, please.请讲。
  同类问句:
  Can I have anything here? 任何行李都可在这儿寄存吗?
  No. Dangerous articles such as guns, radioactive articles shouldn't be left here. We suggest that you keep valuable things with you.
  不是这样。危险品不可以寄存,如枪支、放射性物品,贵重物品最好随身携带。
  What about the fragile articles? 易碎品呢?
  Fragile articles must be declared Otherwise, our office is not responsible for any damage. 易碎品寄存时要声明,否则对造成的损坏我们不予负责。
  寄存收费
  寄存如何收费呢?
  A: How much does it cost? 寄存如何收费呢?
  B: It depends on the size of your baggage. I mean in which box or on which shelf your baggage is deposited. For example, if your baggage is put in one small size box, you have to pay 15 Yuan for each four hours. You can look at the prices here on the wall for the detailed information. Do you want to leave your baggage?
  这得看行李的大小。也就是说看您的行李可存放在哪号柜里或哪个架上。比如,您的行李可放在小号柜里,寄存费是4小时内15元。关于详细的情况您可看墙上的租价表。您要寄存行李吗?
  同类问句:
  If you pick up your baggage within 4 hours, you have to pay 25 Yuan.
  如果您在4小时内取走,需要付25元。
  How about the overtime charge? 超时如何收费呢?
  For one middle size box, 10 Yuan will be added on the basic price for less than 4 extra hours. 一个中号柜,如果超时在4小时之内加收10元。
  您有几件行李要寄存?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/272156.html