酒店英语口语就该这么说 第21期:检查行 李寄存单(在线收听) |
检查行李 您介意我检查您的箱子吗?
A: I see. According to the hotel rules, the luggage for nights must be checked. Do you mind my going through the contents of the trunk?
好的。根据宾馆的规定,行李过夜必须检查。您介意我检查您的箱子吗?
B:No. I don't mind. Do as you please.不,我不介意,请随便检查吧。
同类问句:
Oh, here is a bottle of whiskey. I'm afraid you have to take it out. It's combustible.哦,这里有一瓶威士忌,恐怕您得拿出来,它是易燃物。I'm sorry. I don't know. Is there any other things against the hotel rules?
对不起,我不知道。还有什么物品是违反宾馆规定的?
I'm afraid the porcelain is a fragile object and the watch is also a valuable thing.恐怕这瓷器是易碎物品,— 这手表是贵重物品。
It doesn’t matter. I'll take them out. Is everything ready?没关系,我拿出这些来,这样行了吗?
寄存单
提取行李时,您需要出示行李寄存单。
A:Thank you. These are your baggage deposit receipts. Please keep them carefully. You have to show them to claim your baggage. 谢谢。这是您的行李寄存单,请收好。提取行李时,您需要出示行李寄存单。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
同类问句:
Show the tags and receipt when you fetch your trunk. Have a good journey! 取行李要出示收据和行李牌。祝您一路顺风。
You have to show the receipt to claim your baggage.提取行李时,您需要出示寄存单。
You can enter after you finish your food over there or store your food here. You can get back your things by this check document when you leave.你可以在那边吃完再进去,或把食物寄存在我们这里。走的时候凭这张寄存单拿回你的东西。
Certainly, sir. May I have your tag, please? 好的,先生。请把取物牌给我好吗?
Thank you. Here is your tag #33.谢谢。这是您的33号取物牌。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/272158.html |