这10句中英双语大白话,很婉转却最伤人(在线收听

   1. How do I put this gently...

  我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你……
  真实含义:
  This is going to hurt.
  下面我要说的可能比较伤人。
  2. You're gonna hate me for this...
  你不会喜欢这个……
  真实含义:
  Because I'm about to say something horrible.
  因为我要告诉你一些可怕的事情。
  3. No offense, but...
  不是想冒犯您,但是……
  真实含义:
  I'm going to say something offensive.
  我要说一些冒犯你的话了。
  4. We need to talk...
  我们需要谈谈了……
  真实含义:
  About something you don't want to talk about.
  谈的是一些你不想谈的事情。
  5. I hate to break it to you...
  我很不愿意让你知道这个消息……
  真实含义:
  But prepare to be broken.
  但做好崩溃的准备吧。
  6. Well, if you want the truth...
  好吧,如果你想听真话……
  真实含义:
  I've been lying this entire time.
  我其实一直在撒谎。
  7. I'm not trying to be mean...
  我不想那么刻薄……
  真实含义:
  But I'm about to destroy you.
  但是我要开始打击你了。
  8. Yeah, about that...
  关于那件事……
  真实含义:
  Everything we discussed is off the table.
  所有我们讨论过的事就不再说了。
  9. I hate to be that person, but...
  我讨厌自己是那样的人,但是……
  真实含义:
  I AM that person.
  我就!是!那种人。
  10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...
  我从来不会说任何关于他的坏话,但是……
  真实含义:
  Never say never.
  永远别说那样的话。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/277453.html