酒店英语口语就该这么说 第69期:旅行支票支付 结算细节(在线收听

 旅行支票支付我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

A:Oh, I see, thank you. Can I pay with traveler's checks?
噢,我明白了,谢谢。我可用旅行支票支付吗?
B: Certainly, sir.
当然可以,先生。
同类问句:
Can I pay by traveler's check?
可以用旅行支票付款吗?
No problem.
可以。
Can I Pay it by traveler's check?
我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
Suit yourself. Would you sign here, please?
随便。请签在这儿。
结算细节这是您的饮料费和您在房间里打电话的费用。
A: I'm sorry, what is this tor?
对不起,这是什么费用。
B: That's for the drinks and phone calls you made from your room.
这是您的饮料费和您在房间里打电话的费用。
同类问句:
This is the room charge.
这是房费。
This figure accounts for the laundry service.
这笔钱是洗衣服的费用。
That's for the things consumed from the fridge.
这是冰箱里物品的消费款。
I'm sorry, sir. We don't have any discount for long-distance calls.
对不起,先生,我们的长途电话不打折。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/282890.html