神探夏洛克第一季第一集_3(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第一集_3

  (贝克街 威斯敏斯特)
  BAKER STREET W CITY OF WESTMINSTER
  你好
  Hello
  福尔摩斯先生      请叫我夏洛克
  Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.
  这里位置很好 应该非常贵
  Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
  房东赫德森太太给了我特价
  Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal.
  欠我一个人情 几年之前
  Owes me a favour. A few years back,
  她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑
  her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.
  我出了点力
  I was able to help out.
  所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑?
  Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?
  没有 我指证了他
  Oh, no, I ensured it.
  夏洛克
  Sherlock
  赫德森太太 约翰·华生医生
  Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.
  你好 进来
  Hello. Come in.
  谢谢       请进吧
  Thank you. Shall we...?
  这里还挺不错
  Well, this could be very nice.
  确实很棒
  very nice indeed
  是的
  Yes.
  对 我也这样觉得
  Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely.
  所以我就直接搬进来了
  So I went straight ahead and moved in.
  只要把这些垃圾清理出去...
  Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...
  所以这都是...      好吧
  So this is all... Well,
  我可以把它们放放好
  obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit.
  这是个骷髅      我的朋友
  That's a skull. Friend of mine.
  我说的朋友是...
  When I say friend...
  你觉得如何 华生医生?
  What do you think, then, Dr Watson?
  楼上还有一个卧室
  There's another bedroom upstairs,
  如果你们需要两间卧室的话
  if you'll be needing two bedrooms.
  当然需要两间
  Of course we'll be needing two.
  别担心的 这里什么人都有
  Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.
  隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢
  Mrs Turner next door's got.
  夏洛克 看看弄的多乱
  Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.
  昨晚在网上搜索了你
  I looked you up on the internet last night.
  有什么有趣的发现吗?
  Anything interesting?
  找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究"
  Found your website. The Science of Deduction.
  你觉得如何?
  What did you think?
  你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师
  You said you could identify a software designer by his tie
  从大拇指看出一个飞行员
  and an airline pilot by his left thumb?
  是的
  Yes.
  我从你的脸和腿上
  And I can read your military career
  看出你军人的经历
  in your face and your leg,
  从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒
  and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.
  怎么看?
  How?
  这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克?
  What about these suicides then, Sherlock?
  我想你会感兴趣吧
  I thought that'd be right up your street.
  3起一模一样的案件
  Three exactly the same.
  4起
  Four.
  第4起发生了 而且这次
  There's been a fourth. And there's something
  有些不一样      第4起?
  different this time. A fourth?
  在哪里?
  Where?
  布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花园
  Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
  这次有什么不同?
  What's new about this one?
  要不你也不会专程来
  You wouldn't have come to me
  肯定有些反常之处
  otherwise there was somethin different.
  之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了
  You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.
  你来吗?
  Will you come?
  这次谁负责取证?      安德森
  Who's on forensics? Anderson.
  我和他相处不好
  He doesn't work well with me.
  反正他不会是你助手
  Well, he won't be your assistant.
  我需要一个助手
  I NEED an assistant.
  你来吗?
  Will you come?
  不坐警车 我要跟在后面
  Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  太棒了 耶
  Brilliant Yes
  起连环自杀 这次还有遗言
  Four serial suicides, and now a note.
  圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太
  Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,
  我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物
  I'll be late. Might need some food.
  我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家
  I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.
  冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶
  Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,
  把这儿当自己家
  make yourself at home.
  别等我
  Don't wait up
  看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑
  Look at him, dashing about...
  我丈夫也一样
  My husband was just the same.
  看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型
  But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.
  我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿
  I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
  它娘的腿  对不起 抱歉
  Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -
  有时候这些操蛋的事儿...
  It's just sometimes this bloody thing...
  我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好
  I understand, dear, I've got a hip.
  一杯茶就好了 谢谢      就说一次 亲爱的
  Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,
  我不是管家
  I'm not your housekeeper.
  再来两块饼干 如果有的话
  Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.
  我不是你管家哦
  Not your housekeeper
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287273.html