神探夏洛克第一季第二集_7(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第二集_7

  你知道这谁画的么      我认得这颜料
  Know the author? I recognise the paint.
  像密歇根产的 喷力强劲
  It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant.
  我猜含锌
  I'd say zinc.
  那个符号呢 你认识么
  And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them?
  都不知是不是个符号
  I'm not even sure it's a proper language.
  两个人被杀了 莱兹
  Two men have been murdered, Raz.
  破解这密码是找到凶手的关键
  Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them.
  这是你们唯一的线索?
  And this is all you've got to go on(?)
  好像不太够吧      你到底帮不帮忙?
  It's hardly much, is it? Are you going to help us or not?
  我帮你问问
  I'll ask around.
  肯定有人知道点什么      喂
  Somebody must know something about it. Oi!
  你他妈的在干什么?
  What the hell do you think you're doing?
  这画廊是登记保护建筑
  This gallery is a listed public building.
  不不 等等 不是我画的
  No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.
  我只是帮着拿一下...
  I was just holding this for...
  还是个狂热分子哈?
  Bit of an enthusiast, are we?
  她手上有个重要修复项目 才进行到一半
  She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration.
  她不可能突然辞职的
  Why would she suddenly resign?
  家庭纠纷 她辞呈里说的
  Family problems. She said so in her letter.
  但她没家庭啊
  But she doesn't have a family.
  她独自来这个国家的
  She came to this country on her own.
  安迪      那些茶壶 那些陶瓷
  Andy!        Look, those teapots, those ceramics.
  已经成了她的心头宝
  They've become her obsession.
  她都修复它们好几周了
  She's been working on restoring them for weeks.
  我不信她会突然...抛下它们
  I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.
  也许是想躲开某个缠着她的人呢?
  Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention?
  你怎么这么慢
  You've been a while.
  是啊 你知道的嘛
  Yeah, well, you know how it is.
  拘留所警官都是慢性子 对吧
  Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?
  走程序呗 按指纹
  Just formalities. Fingerprints,
  签罚单 周二我还得上治安法庭
  charge sheet, and I've got to be in magistrates' court on Tuesday.
  嗯?      我 夏洛克 我周二要上庭
  What? Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!
  他们要判我反社会行为罪      可以 很好
  They're giving me an ASBO!        Good, fine.
  你告诉你那小朋友
  You want to tell your little pal
  欢迎他随时去自首
  he's welcome to go and own up any time.
  这个符号 我还是搞不明白
  This symbol, I still can't place it.
  不 我要你去趟警察局
  No, I need you to go to the police station
  问问那记者的事
  and ask about the journalist.
  他的个人财物应该存档了
  The personal effects will have been impounded.
  去把他的日记 或别的什么记录行程的拿来
  Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements.
  去找凡?库的助理
  Go and see Van Coon's PA.
  追踪他们的行程 总会找到重合的
  If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.
  (苏格兰场)
  Scotland Yard.
  周五从大连飞回来的
  Flew back from Dalian Friday.
  看来他跟销售连开了几场会
  Looks like he had back-to-back meetings with the sales team.
  能给我打印一份么
  Can you print me up a copy?
  没问题     他去世那天呢?
  Sure. What        about the day he died?
  你能告诉我他在哪吗?
  Can you tell me where he was?
  抱歉 这有个空当
  Sorry, I've got a gap.
  我有他所有的收据
  I have all his receipts.
  你的朋友...      听着 不管你说什么
  Your friend...        Listen, whatever you say,
  我都百分百赞成
  I'm behind you 100 percent.
  是个自大的混蛋
  ...he's an arrogant sod.
  就这样而已? 别人说得可要难听多了
  Well, that was mild. People say a lot worse than that.
  你是来要这个的吧 那记者的日记
  This is what you wanted, isn't it? The journalist's diary?
  他做老板如何 阿曼达? 欣赏员工么?
  What kind of a boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative?
  不 我可不会用这个词
  Um, no. That's not a word I'd use.
  艾迪只欣赏带天价标签的东西
  The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag.
  比如那瓶护手霜 是他给你买的吧
  Like that hand cream. He bought that for you, didn't he?
  看这个
  Look at this one.
  他去世那天叫过出租车 .镑
  Got a taxi from him on the day he died, ..
  是送他去办公室的
  That would get him to the office.
  不是交通高峰 看看时间
  Not rush hour. Check the time.
  正在早上18 镑他能到...
  Mid-morning.18 would get him
  最远到... 西区
  as far as... .. The West End.
  我记得他说过
  I remember him saying.
  地铁票 一点钟在皮卡迪利广场买的
  Underground, printed at one in Piccadilly.
  他最终是搭地铁回的办公室
  So he got a Tube back to the office.
  他为什么要搭出租进城 搭地铁回来呢?
  Why would he get a taxi into town, and then the Tube back?
  因为他在送一件重物
  Because he was delivering something heavy.
  扛着个大包裹上电梯很不方便
  You wouldn't lug a package up the escalator.
  送东西?
  Delivering?!
  送给皮卡迪利广场地铁站附近某人
  To somewhere near Piccadilly Station.
  把包裹放下 送到手 然后...
  Dropped the package, delivered it, and then...
  (意大利餐馆 收据)
  停了一下 他饿了
  Stopped on his way. He got peckish.
  于是你在去地铁站的路上买了午饭
  So you bought your lunch from here en route to the station
  但是你从哪过来的呢?
  but where were you headed from?
  你从哪下的出租车?
  Where did the taxi drop you?
  哦 对了
  Oof! Right.
  艾迪?凡?库死的那天 送了个包裹来
  Eddie Van Coon brought a package here the day he died.
  不管那箱子里是什么
  Whatever was hidden inside that case...
  我已经拼出了一幅拼图
  I've managed to piece together a picture
  用零碎信息 信用卡账单 收据
  using scraps of information - credit card bills, receipts.
  他从中国回来
  He flew back from China,
  就来了这里      夏洛克
  then he came here.        Sherlock.
  就在这街上 附近
  Somewhere in this street, somewhere near.
  不知具体在哪 可...
  I don't know where, but...
  就在那儿的那个商店      你怎么知道?
  That shop, over there.        How could you tell?
  卢奇的日记 他那天也在
  Lukis' diary. He was here too.
  他记下了地址      哦
  He wrote down the address.        Oh.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287303.html