神探夏洛克第一季第二集_9(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第二集_9

  你随时想要带上我的话...
  Any time you want to include me...
  约翰...John...
  约翰John!
  哦 我是夏洛克?福尔摩斯 我总是单枪匹马
  Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone
  因为谁也跟不上我出色的头脑
  because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect(!)
  牛奶坏了 脏衣服也有味了
  The milk's gone off and the washing's started to smell.
  有人三天前匆忙离开了      有人?
  Somebody left here in a hurry three days ago.         Somebody?
  姚素琳 我们得找到她
  Soo Lin Yao. We have to find her.
  到底要怎么找啊?
  How, exactly?
  从这个开始
  We could start with this.
  你咳嗽这么厉害 是不是感冒了啊?
  You've gone all croaky. Are you getting a cold?
  我没事
  I'm fine.
  你上次看到她是什么时候?
  When was the last time that you saw her?
  三天前 就在博物馆
  Three days ago. Here at the museum.
  今天早上他们说 她辞职了
  This morning they told me she'd resigned.
  忽然就走了 工作都没做完
  Just like that. Left her work unfinished.
  她在这最后一下午 最后一件事是什么?
  What was the last thing that she did on her final afternoon?
  为游客做表演 演示茶艺
  She does this demonstration for the tourists, a tea ceremony.
  于是她有可能把东西打包起来先放在这里了
  So she would have packed up her things and just put them in here.
  我们必须找到姚素琳
  We have to get to Soo Lin Yao.
  如果她还活着的话      夏洛克
  If she's still alive.        Sherlock!
  哇 瞧瞧这是谁
  Oh, look who it is.
  有你可能感兴趣的东西
  Found something you'll like.
  星期二早晨
  Tuesday morning,
  你只要出庭 说包是你的就行了
  all you've got to do is turn up and say the bag was yours.
  别管什么出庭了
  Forget about your court date.
  伙计 你真牛啊!
  Dude, that was rad!
  藏一棵树 最好的地方是森林里
  You want to hide a tree, then a forest is the best place to do it,
  不是吗?
  wouldn't you say?
  人们只会毫不注意地走过去
  People would just walk straight past, not knowing,
  完全无法解密你的信息
  unable to decipher the message.
  就在那儿 我刚才就看见了
  There. I spotted it earlier.
  他们来过      颜料也一样吧?
  They've been here. And that's the exact same paint?
  是的
  Yeah.
  约翰 想要破解这个密码
  John, if we're going to decipher this code,
  我们必须找更多证据
  we need to look for more evidence.
  接电话 我打了半天了
  Answer your phone. I've been calling you.
  我找到了
  I found it.
  被盖掉了
  It's been painted over.
  我不明白 刚才...
  I don't understand. It was...
  还在这儿
  here.
  10分钟前 我还看见的
  Ten minutes ago. I saw it.
  一大片涂鸦
  A whole load of graffiti.
  有人不想我看到它们
  Somebody doesn't want me to see it.
  夏洛克      嘘
  Sherlock,        Ssh!
  你干什么?      约翰 集中精神
  what are you doing...?        John, concentrate.
  我要你非常专心 闭上眼睛
  I need you to concentrate. Close your eyes.
  怎么了? 为什么...你要干吗?
  What? Why? Why? What are you doing?
  我需要你将你的图像记忆最大化
  I need you to maximise your visual memory.
  把你看到的描绘出来
  Try to picture what you saw.
  你能描绘出来吗?          能
  Can you picture it?         Yeah.
  你能记得吗?              肯定能
  Can you remember it?      Yes, definitely.
  你记得图案吗?
  Can you remember the pattern?
  记得          你能记得多少?
  Yes.          How much can you remember it?
  你别急呀
  Look, don't worry.
  因为一般人类的图像记忆
  Because the average human memory on visual matters
  只有62%准确度
  is only 62% accurate.
  别担心 我都记得呢
  Well, don't worry, I remember all of it.
  真的?
  Really?
  至少 让我掏掏口袋就行
  At least I would, if I could get to my pockets.
  我拍照了
  I took a photograph.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287305.html