神探夏洛克第二季第一集_1(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_1

  你是谁?            吉姆·莫里亚蒂
  'Who are you?        Jim Moriarty.
  再见
  'Bye!
  "咨询罪犯"
  'Consulting criminal.
  我一直非常享受我们间的小游戏
  'I have loved this, this little game of ours.
  有人为此死了           人都会死
  'People have died.        That's what people DO!'
  我会制止你
  ' will stop you.'
  要是你继续多管闲事
  If you don't stop prying...
  我让你生不如死
  ..I'll burn you.
  让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
  I will burn the heart out of you.
  回头...再抓你
  Catch you later.
  想得美
  No, you won't!
  抱歉 男孩们
  Sorry, boys!
  我老是那么变化无常
  I'm SO changeable!
  这是我的缺点
  It is a weakness with me,
  可老实说 是我的唯一缺点
  but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.
  不能允许你们继续了
  You can't be allowed to continue.
  不许继续了
  You just can't.
  我会尽量说服你
  I would try to convince you,
  可我想说的 你大概都已经想到了
  but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
  也许我的答案你也心知肚明
  Probably my answer has crossed yours.
  ("Stayin' Alive" 比吉斯)
  "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees
  我接一下你没意见吧?
  Do you mind if I get that?
  没事 请便
  Oh, no, please.
  尽情使用你的余生吧
  You've got the rest of your life.
  喂?
  Hello?
  废话 当然是我 什么事?
  Yes, of course it is. What do you want?
  (不好意思哈)
  sorry about that
  (没事)
  IT'S FINE
  你再说一遍
  SAY THAT AGAIN!
  再说一遍 警告你 要是你敢骗我
  Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,
  我会找到你 活剥你的皮
  I will find you, and I will skin you.
  等等
  Wait.
  抱歉
  Sorry...
  今天死不成了
  Wrong day to die.
  你有更好的邀请了?
  Did you get a better offer?
  会给你消息的 夏洛克
  You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.
  要是你真有你说的东西 我会让你发大财
  So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich.
  要是你没有
  If you don't,
  我会把你做成鞋穿
  I'll make you into shoes.
  这是怎么回事?
  What happened there?
  有人让他改变了主意
  Someone changed his mind.
  问题在于...
  The question is...
  ...是谁?
  ..who?
  你不乖了是不是 殿下?
  Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?
  是 艾德勒小姐
  Yes, Miss Adler.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287755.html