神探夏洛克第二季第一集_17(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_17

  我要说什么好呢?
  What do I say?
  你平时都说什么了呢
  What do you normally say?!
  你经常给他发短信呀
  You've texted him a lot!
  就日常问候啊
  Just the usual stuff.
  这事儿没什么日常可言
  There is no usual in this case.
  "早上好 我喜欢你戴帽子的滑稽样"
  "Good morning. I like your funny hat.
  "心情不好 一起吃晚饭吧"
  "I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner.
  "你在'罪案侦查'上真性感"
  "Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch,
  "一起吃晚餐吧"
  let's have dinner.
  "我一点也不饿"
  "I'm not hungry.
  "一起吃晚餐吧"
  "Let's have dinner".
  你跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯调情?
  You flirted with Sherlock Holmes?
  是我跟他调情 他从不回复
  At him. He never replies.
  不 夏洛克每条消息必回
  No, Sherlock always replies to everything.
  他是语不惊人死不休先生
  He's Mr Punchline.
  他甚至愿意活过上帝
  He will outlive God
  就为了说最后一句话
  trying to have the last word.
  意思是我很特别了?
  Does that make me special?
  我不知道 也许吧          你吃醋了?
  I don't know, maybe.        Are you jealous?
  我们不是一对儿           你们当然是
  We're not a couple.          Yes, you are.
  好吧这样 "我没死"
  There, "I'm not dead.
  "一起吃晚餐吧"
  "Let's have dinner".
  天晓得夏洛克·福尔摩斯怎样? 但有句说句
  Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes? But for the record,
  如果还有人想知道 我真的不是同性恋
  If anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.
  可我是
  Well, I am.
  看看我们俩吧
  Look at us both.
  最好别追上去了 你说呢?
  I don't think so, do you?
  住手 住手
  Stop it! Stop it!
  夏洛克
  Sherlock!
  哦 夏洛克...
  Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock...
  别哭了 赫德森太太
  Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson,
  子弹真要出膛 眼泪也挡不住啊
  it'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet.
  不然世界可真是个温柔乡啊
  What a tender world that would be.
  求你了 夏洛克...
  Oh, please, Sherlock...
  福尔摩斯先生 你手上有我们想要的东西
  I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.
  那为什么不来问我要呢?
  Then why don't you ask for it?
  我一直在问这个人 但看来她全不知情
  Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything.
  但你明白我要什么吧 福尔摩斯先生
  But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?
  颈动脉 头骨 眼睛
  Carotid Artery, Skull, Eyes
  动脉 肺 肋骨
  Artery, Lungs, Ribs
  我很明白
  I believe I do.
  求你了 救我
  Please, help.
  先让你手下走人
  First get rid of your boys.
  为什么?      我讨厌对方人数占优
  Why?        I dislike being outnumbered,
  那样房间里笨蛋就太多了
  it makes for too much stupid in the room.
  你们俩 到车旁边去等着
  You two, go to the car.
  进到车里 开走
  Then get into the car and drive away.
  别指望能骗得过我 你们知道我是谁 没用的
  Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.
  下一步 可以不要拿枪指着我了
  Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me.
  然后你就可以反用枪指着我了?
  So you can point a gun at me?
  我没有武器
  I'm unarmed.
  介意我搜身吗?        请一定仔细搜
  Mind if I check?        Oh, I insist.
  白痴
  Moron.
  谢谢你               你没事了 没事了
  Oh, thank you.        You're all right now, you're all right.
  犯罪进行中 欢迎打扰
  Crime in progress, PLEASE DISTURB
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287771.html