神探夏洛克第二季第二集_4(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_4

  火车上的餐巾纸 擦过洒的咖啡
  Train napkin you used to mop up the spilled coffee.
  污渍颜色深 说明你没加牛奶
  Strength of the stain shows that you didn't take milk.
  番茄酱的痕迹
  There are traces of ketchup
  餐巾纸 嘴边 袖口都有
  on it and on your lips and sleeve.
  自己做的早餐 或列车上充数的
  Cooked breakfast, or the nearest thing those trains manage.
  大概是三明治
  Probably sandwich.
  你怎么知道不好吃呢?
  How did you know it was disappointing?
  火车上能有好吃的吗? 那个女孩
  Is there any other type of breakfast on a train? The girl.
  女性的笔迹很好认
  Female handwriting's distinctive,
  餐巾纸上有她的手机号
  wrote her number on the napkin.
  写字角度上看
  I can tell from the angle she wrote at
  她是坐在过道对面
  that she was sat across from you.
  她起身走人后
  After she got off,
  你用那张纸擦了洒掉的咖啡
  I imagine you used the napkin to mop up your spilled coffee,
  不小心洇了号码
  accidentally smudging the numbers.
  你用另一支笔描过后四位数
  You've been over the last four digits in another pen,
  想留住这号码
  so you wanted to keep the number.
  你用那张餐巾纸擤了鼻涕
  You used the napkin to blow your nose,
  说到底你也不那么喜欢她
  so you're not that into her after all.
  你颤抖的手指上有尼古丁痕迹
  Then there's the nicotine stains on your shaking fingers.
  这种迹象我最懂了
  I know the signs.
  在火车上不许吸烟
  No chance to smoke when on the train,
  在出租车上没空卷烟
  no time to roll one before you got a cab here.
  现在才早上九点一刻 你很急切
  It's just after ., you're desperate.
  从艾克赛特到伦敦 第一班车5:46出发
  The first train from Exeter to London leaves at 5:46.am.
  你赶上了第一班车
  You got the first one,
  说明昨晚一定发生了重要的事
  so something important must have happened last night.
  我说错了么?
  Am I wrong?
  没有
  No.
  你说对了
  You're right.
  全对 完全准确
  You're completely, exactly right.
  我就听说你推理很快
  Bloody hell, I heard you were quick.
  这是我的工作 快闭嘴抽烟吧
  It's my job. Now shut up and smoke.
  亨利 你父母都去世时你才七岁?
  Henry, your parents both died and you were what, seven years old?
  我知道 那...
  I know, that...
  那肯定对你造成了很大伤害
  That must be quite a trauma.
  你有没有想过
  Now, have you ever thought
  可能是你自己幻想出了这个事件...
  that maybe you invented this story, this...
  来给自己一个理由?
  ..to account for it?
  摩梯末医生也是这么说的          谁?
  That's what Dr Mortimer says.        Who?
  他的心理医师            我的心理医师
  His therapist.              My therapist.
  当然了
  Obviously.
  露易丝·摩梯末
  Louise Mortimer.
  因为她我才回到达特沼地的
  She's the reason I came back to Dartmoor.
  她建议我勇敢面对心中的恶魔
  She thinks I have to face my demons.
  你昨晚回到达沃谷 发生了什么 亨利?
  What happened when you went back to Dewer's Hollow last night, Henry?
  你听取了心理医师的建议
  You went there on the advice of your therapist
  现在却找侦探咨询
  and now you're consulting a detective.
  你看到了什么 改变了主意?
  What did you see that changed everything?
  那谷是个很诡异的地方
  It's a strange place, the Hollow.
  让你的内心感到刺骨恶寒 心惊胆战
  It makes you feel so cold inside, so afraid.
  我要想读诗的话
  Yes, if I wanted poetry,
  就去看约翰给女友们的邮件了
  I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends,
  有趣多了
  much funnier.
  你到底看到了什么?
  What did you see?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287980.html