神探夏洛克第二季第三集_10(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_10 你有点像我爸爸 他去世了 不 抱歉
You're a bit like my dad. He's dead. No, sorry.
茉莉 请别费心找话说了
Molly, please don't feel the need to make conversation,
你真的不擅长
it's really not your area.
他临死前 一直欢乐又亲切
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely,
除了他以为没人看见的时候
except when he thought no-one could see.
我见过一次 他满脸哀伤 茉莉
I saw him once, he looked sad. Molly.
你也面露哀伤 在你以为他看不见的时候
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
别随口承认 因为我明白
And don't just say you are, because I know what that means,
背着别人流露哀伤的含义
looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
没背着你 我不算数
You can see me. I don't count.
我是说 如果我能帮上什么忙
What I'm trying to say is, that if there's anything I can do,
你需要什么 找我做什么都可以
anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
不 我是说 你需要什么我都会帮忙
No, I just mean, I mean, if there's anything you need, it's fine.
可我会需要你什么呢?
But what can I need from you?
没什么 我不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
其实你可以说个谢谢就好
You could probably say thank you, actually.
谢谢?
Thank you?
我去弄点薯片 你要什么吗?
I'm just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything?
没事 我知道你不要
It's OK, I know you don't.
其实我想要点...
Well, actually, maybe I'll...
我知道你不要
I know you don't.
夏洛克? 嗯?
Sherlock? Hmm?
她箱子里这个信封 不止一个
This envelope that was in her trunk, there's another one.
什么?
What?
今天扔在我们门口的 对 你看
On our doorstep. Found it today. Yes, and look at that.
你看 印鉴一模一样
Look at that, exactly the same seal.
面包屑 嗯 我一回来就看见了
Breadcrumbs. Uh-huh. It was there when I got back.
面包屑做的小线索
A little trace of breadcrumbs.
硬壳精装童话故事
Hardback copy of Fairy Tales.
两个孩子被狠心的父亲带进丛林
Two children led into the forest by a wicked father,
一路洒下面包屑
follow a little trail of breadcrumbs.
汉泽尔与格莱特的故事
That's Hansel and Gretel.
什么样的绑匪会留线索?
What sort of kidnapper leaves clues?
喜欢炫耀 把这当成游戏的
The sort that likes to boast, that thinks it's a game.
他坐在我们公寓里 一字一句对我说
He sat in our flat and he said these exact words to me...
"每个童话都需要一个经典大反派"
"All fairy tales need a good old-fashioned villain."
第五种成分 来自故事里巫婆的糖果屋
The fifth substance, it's part of the tale. The witch's house.
什么?
What?
甘油分子
The glycerol molecule.
聚甘油蓖麻醇酯 什么?
PGPR! What's that?
做巧克力用的
It's used in making chocolate.
一小时前收到的传真
This fax arrived an hour ago.
有什么线索?
What have you got for us?
在城里找一个
We need to find a place in the city
同时有这5种东西的地方
where all five of these things intersect.
白垩粉 沥青 砖粉 植被
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust, vegetation.
什么 巧克力?
What - chocolate?!
我们要找的是废弃的糖果厂
I think we're looking for a disused sweet factory.
还得缩小范围
We need to narrow that down.
有沥青的糖果厂?
A sweet factory with asphalt?
不 太宽泛了 得精确点
No, too general. Something more specific.
白垩粉 白垩土 在地质学上已经够精确了
Chalk, chalky clay. That's a far thinner band of geology. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/288009.html |